Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Promotes things as ‘pregnancy safe’ when not pregnant, uses and promotes things that are not ‘pregnancy safe’ when pregnant. 🫠
Ugh 🙄 another thing she’ll use once and then never show again. I don’t get how people even think she’s good for their brands!! She has the most basic content that has no substance or imagination to it.

Reactions: 12
She uses that many different products, she has no way of actually knowing if any of them are any good. Surely people can see that you can’t actually trust her opinion?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She uses that many different products, she has no way of actually knowing if any of them are any good. Surely people can see that you can’t actually trust her opinion?
I follow a few other makeup artists/ beauty bloggers etc and most of them will say "I've been testing this product for a few weeks, will give feedback soon" and you know actually test it. She's literally just a paid face for a 15 second spot. How can she says it's a game changer when we know she doesn't even use it.
I'm so intrigued to know of any genuine feedback from customer's for her hair and makeup business. When I did the back scroll to the start of her page she looked like she was doing like professional shoots (magazine etc) but not much activity on her hair and makeup page now

Reactions: 14
Someone I know had a baby and listed this on her FB page for family and friends:

💉SIMPLE NO VAX NO VISIT! 💉

- please if anyone wants to see xxx or meet xxx before 8 weeks old, we ask you to get the whooping cough needle at least 2 weeks before xxx is here! Also please don’t get offended if we ask you for proof if you have had the vaccine!

- No one is to turn up to the hospital without asking xxx or myself first, due to Covid there is restrictions on how many people can attend, please respect this.

- No one is to turn up to our house without asking us first, as we may be having a well needed nap.

- No kissing on the face. It can lead to xxx getting seriously ill.

- Please Wash your hands or use sanitiser before picking xxx up or touching xxx

- If you are sick, no matter what it is - scratchy throat, sniffly nose, cough etc Please do not come over, until you are better, we don’t want to risk xxx getting sick!

Thank you for your understanding with the above. We want the best for xxx and don't want to risk xxx health in anyway.
---

That’s what I don’t get either…..chopping and changing products constantly, how do you know what works?
---

Can we add this to Mani Watch? What nails are the ad nails?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Ok so who wants to take bets on whether S can do as she’s told and stay home today! Just read they’re asking people not to use the roads etc. I honestly think she hates being at home! I mean she went visiting yesterday, shouldn’t people be visiting her to meet baby….oh wait a minute they’re listening to advice and not going out lol 😆
I live in central auck- it’s not nearly as bad as Friday and people are working and going about their daily business. A few road closures here and there, and of course all the people who are in the terrible situation of having to clear out their ruined houses 😩

Reactions: 6
Can I just say, those ‘luxe sticks’ looks cheap and tacky. They look like the kind of thing you’d find in one of those gift packs from a chemist or warehouse around Mother’s Day. You know the ones with soap and a loofah. I’m not running out to buy them that’s for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can I just say, those ‘luxe sticks’ looks cheap and tacky. They look like the kind of thing you’d find in one of those gift packs from a chemist or warehouse around Mother’s Day. You know the ones with soap and a loofah. I’m not running out to buy them that’s for sure.
I haven’t heard of them. Were they a ‘game changer’ too 😆🤣🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.