Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, I don’t like SA but there is no reason to comment on breastfeeding. It’s a sensitive issue to many women, it’s up to each individual to decide if they want to breastfeed and however long they want with no judgement from anyone whatsoever. I’m an advocate for breastfeeding but only if the mother can, wants and choose to do so. The baby will still be loved, fed, and cared for however they’re fed.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ok, I don’t like SA but there is no reason to comment on breastfeeding. It’s a sensitive issue to many women, it’s up to each individual to decide if they want to breastfeed and however long they want with no judgement from anyone whatsoever. I’m an advocate for breastfeeding but only if the mother can, wants and choose to do so. The baby will still be loved, fed, and cared for however they’re fed.
You are correct that no mother should be judged around their breast feeding decisions. The judgement with Simone was because she said she was stopping breastfeeding because she had work commitments that wouldn’t allow her to breastfeed. Some tattlers called BS, she stopped because breastfeeding interfered with her social life and beauty appointments.

Reactions: 16
It's still an ad if gifted to her though isn't it? Like surd they can give her tit with no requirement to post so no "influencer agreement" but still gifted therefore ad? Or as I misunderstanding?
I don’t think Edwards and Co gave it to her, I think Christian and Mark did. As we know, Simone likes to tag things as ads to give the impression that she has a number of partnerships but this isn’t always the case…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think Edwards and Co gave it to her, I think Christian and Mark did. As we know, Simone likes to tag things as ads to give the impression that she has a number of partnerships but this isn’t always the case…
I don't know about anyone else but that fact she's been "given" so many big ticket items make me thinks she actually poor and can't afford tit. Like the free nappies, come on woman, donate them. You make you you're very well off and love helping charities. You can afford to buy your own nappies.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't know about anyone else but that fact she's been "given" so many big ticket items make me thinks she actually poor and can't afford tit. Like the free nappies, come on woman, donate them. You make you you're very well off and love helping charities. You can afford to buy your own nappies.
100% - broke as duck. People with money don’t need to rip off charities and are in a position to be choosy about who they partner with. Simone whores herself to any brand that will pay her $10 or flick her some free tit that she can then flog on marketplace for extra cash.

With the cost of living as high as it is, and the size of their mortgage, I predict we’ll see a lot more questionable behaviour from Scamoan as she desperately tries to make ends meet.

Also worth noting: Trent works in sales for a company that sells photocopiers. With the threat of a recession looming and sustainability at the forefront of so many business owners minds, businesses are going paperless more and more. Trent is not on $300k. Trent would be lucky to crack $150k in a good year with bonuses. This is not going to be a good year for photocopier sales.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It's still an ad if gifted to her though isn't it? Like surd they can give her tit with no requirement to post so no "influencer agreement" but still gifted therefore ad? Or as I misunderstanding?
I think you’re correct - that’s how I’ve interpreted it too. We’d be on here saying something if she tagged E&C and didn’t put “ad”

Reactions: 3
You are correct that no mother should be judged around their breast feeding decisions. The judgement with Simone was because she said she was stopping breastfeeding because she had work commitments that wouldn’t allow her to breastfeed. Some tattlers called BS, she stopped because breastfeeding interfered with her social life and beauty appointments.
Yeah that sucks but we still shouldn’t judge. Happy mother, happy baby.

Reactions: 6
100% - broke as duck. People with money don’t need to rip off charities and are in a position to be choosy about who they partner with. Simone whores herself to any brand that will pay her $10 or flick her some free tit that she can then flog on marketplace for extra cash.

With the cost of living as high as it is, and the size of their mortgage, I predict we’ll see a lot more questionable behaviour from Scamoan as she desperately tries to make ends meet.

Also worth noting: Trent works in sales for a company that sells photocopiers. With the threat of a recession looming and sustainability at the forefront of so many business owners minds, businesses are going paperless more and more. Trent is not on $300k. Trent would be lucky to crack $150k in a good year with bonuses. This is not going to be a good year for photocopier sales.
Might have to do some digging at Canon haha. I used to call them a lot with printer problems 😅😅 300k is a pretty big salary.

Its actually sad how badly I want to see her tit fall apart 🤣 tattle is so addictive

Reactions: 15
So my theory around pram is, a while ago she did one of her q&a and was asked if she was getting a double. To which she responded yes christan has already reached out and we getting the new Olive Ed&Co.
Then we asked Ed&co and they said no they don't and will not be working with her.
Nothing more was said.
Then boom Simone is having lunch at their house picking up a pram? Do you think Christan jumped the gun and said congrats babe you can have the new olive, but spoke with Mark when he was home and he said absolutely not? But because christan jumped the gun they kinda of had too?
I've followed LFYD for years and Simone has never been at any dinner parties, events or poped in, VS versa at Simones.

How embrassing for her though.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.