Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we’ve moved past discussing Ryder’s name but I just still feel so heartbroken for poor Norma.

Do we think she told them she’d forgotten the name in the hopes they changed their mind?

Or do we think she’s up there wishing she turned up her hearing aids because she thought they said Ryan Colin Forsyth and that’s why she was so delighted they’d chosen such a lovely traditional name?

The name Ryder belongs to a family much more edgy than beige boring Simone from Hobsonville.

Ok, as you were ✨

Reactions: 9
6.40am tcs get up and mop your floors
Early with this new thread name suggestion:
Followers dropping like flies, sick of all her magical lies

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her latest post has her making out sue relaxed in bed and had slow mornings 🤣 See she’s trying to push engagement by asking her followers how they adjusted to a new born.
She’s a walking contradiction with her comments. Apparently it’s been seamless this transition. I found going from 1-2 easier however was also parenting by myself from day 1 throughout the day as hubby couldn’t get time off. So I made it work! Going to Chipmucks with your husband tells me it isn’t that seamless.
Also why does she film Asher like he’s still being changed on that change table? There is no way that possible if he’s all active and full on.I had something similar for ours and definitely by his age mine were in the floor lying down to he changed

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Is cash cow #2 in his own room already? 7.50 this morning is him in his bassinet with the baby room wall next to it, not in her room. Has he already had the stern talk about not waking in the night?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Is cash cow #2 in his own room already? 7.50 this morning is him in his bassinet with the baby room wall next to it, not in her room. Has he already had the stern talk about not waking in the night?
I'm confused as she has the baby sleeping in Asher's big boy room and then I assume Asher is still in the cot? So shes gonna have to swap them over at some point? Feels unsettling for the wee man with lots of other changes going on. He can't have access to any of his toys or his play room while the baby is sleeping which no little one will love and there is famously no other toys I'm the house (I'm aware this will cause her to show us the toy chest)
Almost seems like putting together your kids room a year in advance just to show off some gifted sheets was a silly move and she could of just keep each kid in their own room and moved/ bought new furniture when needed. Or made the effort and transitioned him to his bed before baby needed "the nursery"... She had 11 months of pregnancy to do this .. but obviously didn't want to pay for a new session with the sleep consultant in the big bed, or she tried to switch him over and it went horrendouly wrong 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I'm confused as she has the baby sleeping in Asher's big boy room and then I assume Asher is still in the cot? So shes gonna have to swap them over at some point? Feels unsettling for the wee man with lots of other changes going on. He can't have access to any of his toys or his play room while the baby is sleeping which no little one will love and there is famously no other toys I'm the house (I'm aware this will cause her to show us the toy chest)
Almost seems like putting together your kids room a year in advance just to show off some gifted sheets was a silly move and she could of just keep each kid in their own room and moved/ bought new furniture when needed. Or made the effort and transitioned him to his bed before baby needed "the nursery"... She had 11 months of pregnancy to do this .. but obviously didn't want to pay for a new session with the sleep consultant in the big bed, or she tried to switch him over and it went horrendouly wrong 😂
The baby isn’t sleeping in Asher’s room. It’s in the nursery, you can tell by that horrific black and white mural (done by a sexual abuser) . They moved Asher and his cot into the other room a while back

• Wow
  • Sad
The baby isn’t sleeping in Asher’s room. It’s in the nursery, you can tell by that horrific black and white mural (done by a sexual abuser) . They moved Asher and his cot into the other room a while back
Oh I thought I saw the bassinet in the room with the big boy bed. My bad!
---

God she really pushing mum blogging now and asking for engagement aye? Guessing the trip to chipmunks was mainly so she coule get some photos of Asher on bright things!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So what are her priorities going to be. She's filming, feeding, and Asher has decided to get off the couch. Two under two is not easy.🤦Have some quiet time with your family. We don't need to see another Asher fall😥. Poor Asher will be confused, she calls him Baby, then asks if he wants to sit next her whilst she feeds the baby😥

Attachments

Me too, I’ve been commenting more recently because I hate that it shows ‘new member’ when I post because I’ve lurked for so long I don’t feel new 😅
Don’t want to be accused of being Simmy now do we! Gotta get off that “new member”! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So what are her priorities going to be. She's filming, feeding, and Asher has decided to get off the couch. Two under two is not easy.🤦Have some quiet time with your family. We don't need to see another Asher fall😥. Poor Asher will be confused, she calls him Baby, then asks if he wants to sit next her whilst she feeds the baby😥
Even Trent and the dog will be confused when she calls the baby "baby".

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That's nothing, we barely go more than 3 days per thread in the EmmyLou shitshow!
Omg, I haven't followed her for months. I had to stop in September because I spent too much time keeping up with those threads and I had to focus on my master's study! I'm afraid to jump back in!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.