Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She missed an ad (which I still argue should at the start and not blurred into the text at the end)
This is the first picture and then the next one has the same pillows and same company tagged with an ad
---

Another one, not tagged ad on the link to product. Had to edit to add of 5 posts only one (the second) is tagged ad
---

Lol thhheeerrreee is the "where do you sleep you baby question". I still reckon Edward and co lent her a second snuzi pod cause what a faff dragging it around the house #mailwatch
And the message has the word Devine in it 😂 we see you Simone with your messages you send to yourself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And the message has the word Devine in it 😂 we see you Simone with your messages you send to yourself 😂
She probably put it in to throw us off as none of us could believe she learnt to spell it properly.
I see her posting a pic of her kid at a park after akl received another civil defense alert warning of extreme weather and to stay home. Great role modelling by Simone. Really using her position responsibly.
I reckon either Asher is being a terror with new baby and she's trynna tire him out or new baby is unsettled and screaming and she needs to get out the house...

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She probably put it in to throw us off as none of us could believe she learnt to spell it properly.
I see her posting a pic of her kid at a park after akl received another civil defense alert warning of extreme weather and to stay home. Great role modelling by Simone. Really using her position responsibly.
I reckon either Asher is being a terror with new baby and she's trynna tire him out or new baby is unsettled and screaming and she needs to get out the house...
Also daycare is closed and she has absolutely no idea how to entertain him.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Not to mention the identical x’s at the end of their messages, weirdly both have 2 the last time they interacted with her and 3 this time. Maybe we need to start keeping a record of these messages to see if we can catch her out using these fake accounts by matching the old messages up
We should have a list of "sent it to myself messages" influencers! Simone, Claire, Kate, to start with :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Personally I had zero milk come in for mine and I spent 3 months hiding the bottle under a modesty cloth making it look like I was breast feeding due to the "breast is best" tit. Let's not start a breast feeding debate as that is mum shaming 😘😊
Assume that message wasn’t aimed towards me! I agree that breastfeeding shouldn’t be a topic in this forum.

Reactions: 4
Who the heck is she? I remember seeing her on socials years ago…
EmmyLou Loves is her page on Insta. Who is she? Someone who thinks she's a celebrity & amazing at everything, but basically the opposite of that. tit parent, tit at social media, boring life, no friends and about to have a breakdown any day by the looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
EmmyLou Loves is her page on Insta. Who is she? Someone who thinks she's a celebrity & amazing at everything, but basically the opposite of that. tit parent, tit at social media, boring life, no friends and about to have a breakdown any day by the looks.
Catchphrase is “it’s a vibe” and constantly throws gangsta signs.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Honestly Asher having an iPad in the car is the most relatable thing she’s ever done though 😆

I have a Nuna Exec and I have always read on carseat groups that it is considered a compact seat… I have a smaller or same sized SUV as her and it fits great in the most reclined setting for my 3 year old.
Also have just put a Cybex Capsule which is huge and rigid isofix in behind the passenger and we have no issues, is she a giant or just dramatic? Her drivers seat looks quite reclined too, how does that help with leg room 🤦‍♀️
Omg right! I’m a large lass and tall (think Simone before surgery) and I can fit my sons Nuna exec behind me rear facing if needed (tried it once when we took a friend and her child on a trip).

Enjoy this amazing Paid conent guys!

Would rather watch paint dry.
Just 110 shots of A looking at every direction and R head.
😴

Anyone that's done toddler and a Nb knows how tricky it is babe on boob and a active toddler damnding something every 2.3seconds.
Seems like lots of outings this week, parks, Play dates chipmunks, trying to entertain A. We see you Hon but you would never admit it's hard. She would of had this perfect imagine in her head how it would be, A in pre school 9-5 4 days a week, she's just meeting reality, that re growth will have to wait a little longer 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 7
What is the viewing stories incognito link again?
---

😴

Anyone that's done toddler and a Nb knows how tricky it is babe on boob and a active toddler damnding something every 2.3seconds.
Seems like lots of outings this week, parks, Play dates chipmunks, trying to entertain A. We see you Hon but you would never admit it's hard. She would of had this perfect imagine in her head how it would be, A in pre school 9-5 4 days a week, she's just meeting reality, that re growth will have to wait a little longer 🤣🤣
Can you imagine paying for that? I mean unless you're a tattle spy :ROFLMAO:

I mean we can see she is having a tough (real) time Meanwhile Trenty and A are having a ball :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PICTURES OF FRUIT?
---

She’s lining up a photo to prove you wrong right now…
Cause she’s a bleeping fruitloop🤣🤣
---

😴

I can’t believe she is making money from this boring tit she basically posts on her normal insta? How does she even get away with it?? Where is her “real authentic self”? duck she is a revolting bleeping scabby bleep🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just a fun fyi, social blade works out engagement rates on last 16 pictures. At the moment Simon has a bonkers high engagement rate due to Ryder announcement. However he is 14 posts ago. So 3 more posts and we are back to regular programming of . 5% 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

😴

I can’t believe she is making money from this boring tit she basically posts on her normal insta? How does she even get away with it?? Where is her “real authentic self”? duck she is a revolting bleeping scabby bleep🤮

Reactions: 9
Is there a way to get her close friends closed down? Rip off witch.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.