Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha was just coming to say poor Trenti will be confused too because letā€™s not forget she calls him that as well šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
Donā€™t forget the other babies! Your cycle, Nada and that active wear company she owns, canā€™t quite remember the name. The one she always promotes, Lorna Jane? šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is the baby sleeping in the nursery full time? Not in the master bedroom?
Seems that wayā€¦ā€¦ā€¦toys and a new baby cramp her style. Thatā€™s why sheā€™ll stop breastfeeding smack bang on 6 months so she can resume her monthly social outings.
---

Who the heck is she? I remember seeing her on socials years agoā€¦
Mosey on back overā€¦.itā€™s a shitshow and a half. Mother of the Year material right there.

Chasing šŸ† over her kids.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Did anyone else notice the šŸ½šŸ½on her last story?

The pig she is, it suits her. šŸ·šŸ–šŸ˜˜

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Seems that wayā€¦ā€¦ā€¦toys and a new baby cramp her style. Thatā€™s why sheā€™ll stop breastfeeding smack bang on 6 months so she can resume her monthly social outings.
---

Mosey on back overā€¦.itā€™s a shitshow and a half. Mother of the Year material right there.

Chasing šŸ† over her kids.
Holy tit, what an account haha

Okay so Iā€™m probably a TC but does Simmo just tell her body to stop producing milk at 6 months or whatā€¦ cause if she cuts Ry-de-roo off itā€™s not gonna just stop her milk. Did we ever see her freezing milk etc??

Reactions: 1
I wonder how many sand bags sheā€™s filled up for her westy neighbours over the weekend.

Edit: only due to her saying she will help, but instead drove around places when told to stay home

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Okay so Iā€™m probably a TC but does Simmo just tell her body to stop producing milk at 6 months or whatā€¦ cause if she cuts Ry-de-roo off itā€™s not gonna just stop her milk. Did we ever see her freezing milk etc??
Yup and from memory incorrectly. Something about refreezing and saying it was still safe. A #ad sponsor was dragged in somehow as well I think?

From tge first Simone thread June 2022 "She also needs to be accountable for telling people you can thaw breastmilk and re-freeze it"

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Interesting in her Kiwi Birth Tales podcast, she was so proud of the fact she was collecting and storing colostrum for Asher. Not a mention of this with Ryder. And EMPHATIC (her words) they would have not do the social thing for two weeks after the next baby is born. Because it is so special to be able to bond as a family. šŸ¤¦šŸ’°šŸ’°šŸ’° guess those are her priorites nowšŸ’°šŸ’°šŸ’°

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ryder-roo makes way more sense than Asher-Roo. Totally side eyeing the nursery sleeping, Asher was in their room, why isnā€™t Ryder? Simone, please address this today. Also if she wants to stop BF at 6 months then thatā€™s fine and isnā€™t to be judged imo.

Reactions: 11
Ryder-roo makes way more sense than Asher-Roo. Totally side eyeing the nursery sleeping, Asher was in their room, why isnā€™t Ryder? Simone, please address this today. Also if she wants to stop BF at 6 months then thatā€™s fine and isnā€™t to be judged imo.
She made some comment about dragging the bassinet around the house last week I think? I actually wouldn't be surprised if she has two but is trynna keep it humble.
She might have him next to them overnight them she does a morning feed or something around 5, gets up and then moves him to the other room so her and Trent can get ready in their room without waking the baby?
Again, I'm sure we will get a walking around the house story soon to explain lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didnā€™t she have the bassinet up against their bed a few days ago? Someone commented asking if it was dangerous with the different heights of the bassinet compared to the bed. Maybe Ryder was only allowed two weeks in their room? Poor baby!

Reactions: 6
Yup and from memory incorrectly. Something about refreezing and saying it was still safe. A #ad sponsor was dragged in somehow as well I think?

From tge first Simone thread June 2022 "She also needs to be accountable for telling people you can thaw breastmilk and re-freeze it"
How she was ever a nanny is beyond me.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Didnā€™t she have the bassinet up against their bed a few days ago? Someone commented asking if it was dangerous with the different heights of the bassinet compared to the bed. Maybe Ryder was only allowed two weeks in their room? Poor baby!
Did she not say a few days ago the baby goes in the nursery for ā€œday sleepsā€. At 2 weeks old, they donā€™t have that day/night awareness.

Reactions: 4
Lol this isnā€™t as ā€œcuteā€ as she thinks it is! FVH are constantly bagging her out and their ā€œJoUrNeY tO hEaLtHā€ is 1000% a ā€œsubtleā€ dig at her! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ TC
75CB33B1-5D0E-411F-AA72-0E925084A474.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.