Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooo another recipe shared that she actually linked to the original (though she failed to actually add the link in, but she did @ them)
Guess her days of trying to pretend she can be a recipe blogger are over and now she's still gonna copy other peoples content but at least people following her page can she's not some wonder, she just googled like the rest of us.

Reactions: 3
Can Simone not bend her legs?

Is that why Ashers can seat is an issue?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just in response to a comment in the last thread re the iPad:

That in itself is also very dangerous. Imagine that come flying at the poor kids head if she had to break hard or got in an accident.

I did a defensive driving course a few years ago and the instructor said a box of tissues on the back parcel shelf can become a brick in the event of an accident.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I reckon she got told by Outspoken by Odd to take that story down. But screenshots… screenshots are forever.
Lol she probably got spooked by ASA chat cause nearly 10 years into being a professional influencer and she still doesn't actually know what she's meant to post and what qualifiers are required.
Simone - next time you are at the lawyers setting up trusts to hide your assests to minimize you tax maybe get them to read over the ASA requirements and give you the dummy's version

Reactions: 12

That in itself is also very dangerous. Imagine that come flying at the poor kids head if she had to break hard or got in an accident.

I did a defensive driving course a few years ago and the instructor said a box of tissues on the back parcel shelf can become a brick in the event of an accident.
Simone is the type to drive around with the dog on her lap thinking it’s sOoOoO cute

Reactions: 8
Ooo another recipe shared that she actually linked to the original (though she failed to actually add the link in, but she did @ them)
Guess her days of trying to pretend she can be a recipe blogger are over and now she's still gonna copy other peoples content but at least people following her page can she's not some wonder, she just googled like the rest of us.
Did you look through her cook book for copied recipes?

Lol she probably got spooked by ASA chat cause nearly 10 years into being a professional influencer and she still doesn't actually know what she's meant to post and what qualifiers are required.
Simone - next time you are at the lawyers setting up trusts to hide your assests to minimize you tax maybe get them to read over the ASA requirements and give you the dummy's version
I’m also available to help if you need Simone. You know how to get in touch with me 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 24

She was a nanny!!! How can she not know this stuff. I reckon she wants a roasting for sympathy threads of the future, because nobody is that dumb.

I am amazed that Trent has been taking photos of her for 10 years. They must think it's so normal to just pose all day long.

Honestly Asher having an iPad in the car is the most relatable thing she’s ever done though 😆

I have a Nuna Exec and I have always read on carseat groups that it is considered a compact seat… I have a smaller or same sized SUV as her and it fits great in the most reclined setting for my 3 year old.
Also have just put a Cybex Capsule which is huge and rigid isofix in behind the passenger and we have no issues, is she a giant or just dramatic? Her drivers seat looks quite reclined too, how does that help with leg room 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
There’s a lot of new members on here this last week! Interesting since Simone had a baby everyone is coming to tattle 😂

• Haha
This .... reminder that you should really never compare yourself to that Insta girl, because even she doesn’t look like that girl most of the time 😂😅🤣

Hahaha her own words!! Lol
HAHA I know right .. The rabbit hole is hilarious
Mind you she really did look so much better back in those days, and she also came across more real, oh and Trenty had hair.. She made it all fall out :ROFLMAO:

---

She was so skinny back then!
Yes she was. I think she lost a lot of weight then she started living the good life and going to loads of parties and events and being sent so much stuff including food and started to put weight back on so to live the illusion started to filter her photos and then had a baby and surprise she put on weight and really had to live the illusion with mega filtering.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s a lot of new members on here this last week! Interesting since Simone had a baby everyone is coming to tattle 😂
It would be interesting to know how many people read this thread…I’m guessing a lot of people are lurking without liking/commenting on posts.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.