Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F9725159-12B0-4A6E-9AD7-D5FC7DB3A2FA.png
Hey Hon, I noticed in the last line you forgot to finish your sentence? Shouldn’t it say, “ I will always be here for you baby boy (except for when you need to be sleep trained at 12weeks old, cos mama needs to go out every night. But at least the babysitter will be there for you) 🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I find that post quite strange. Even though I thought my last was my last I still didn’t make comments like she has. Is sue thinking she is against her? Or the worry she would have another boy?

Reactions: 4
I'm lost for words
Well if that aint the absolute tell tale that she reads in here. I put up a collage of her 'facebook memories' and she then posts "facebook memories' on her story.
For more engagement no doubt, like wow you look so different, wow brown hair. etc etc
Hey Simmo You're welcome for the inspo :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I think that the ‘ad’ needs to be in capitals on anything they’re advertising otherwise I still don’t think it’s clear and obvious enough!!
Would you believe she was once #gifted an Instagram filter that had the words "ad" and "sponsored" etc in the corner in her favourite font so she could easily declare them?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
 was A at Erin's today whilst S was off at a nail appointment? Priorities right can't miss an appointment.

Feel like she just uses Erin, but least Erin is a better mother and plays and engages with A.
Interesting S keeps mentioning soaking up theses moments but everyday she's out at appointments or socializing! I can't keep up 

Reactions: 16
She has an account for hair and makeup and has had since 2013
You can see how she completely re invented herself. She also used to be hugely into dramatic statement makeup and fancy dress makeup.
You will see she did lose her weight, and she was a pretty relatable person and then as previously said the $ and notoriety went to her head.
Whilst I get she was trolled a lot when she shared her body before during and after, and maybe - despite what she said to the contrary - it did snap something in her.
The trolling she got with her WLS and surgery pics was pretty horrendous.
But she didn't have to resort to their level and become a narcissist.

View attachment 1926077
Soooooo much better then! Real almost.

Reactions: 4
So latest post makes out Asher can say Ryders name. Hmmm, I’m doubting this as we have hardly heard him speak at all. Nothing against this but please don’t lie S. We barley hear any sounds come out of him so very surprised he’s saying ‘baby’ also.

Reactions: 15
Soooooo much better then! Real almost.
The difference between her then and now is insane! I really do think the trolling & hate over her body surgery snapped her.
She also really did lose weight and no filters then! As I've previously mentioned in here I think she lost a tit load of weight and then started putting it back on especially after having A (which is completely normal) and she still looked absolutely fine but she couldn't appear to the public as putting on weight.
Newsflash Simmo - Being real is far better than being skinny.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
So latest post makes out Asher can say Ryders name. Hmmm, I’m doubting this as we have hardly heard him speak at all. Nothing against this but please don’t lie S. We barley hear any sounds come out of him so very surprised he’s saying ‘baby’ also.
She constantly has her phone out recording so it's pretty hard to believe she hasn't accidentally captured him clearly saying any of this. However he may be babbling and she knows what he's saying but it's not "good enough" for the gram

Reactions: 8
The difference between her then and now is insane! I really do think the trolling & hate over her body surgery snapped her.
She also really did lose weight and no filters then! As I've previously mentioned in here I think she lost a tit load of weight and then started putting it back on especially after having A (which is completely normal) and she still looked absolutely fine but she couldn't appear to the public as putting on weight.
Being real is far better than being skinny.
Yup her brand is losing weight through diet and exercise so without that she doesn't have a platform as she never transitioned her spotlight to another longer term interest

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yes exactly what I was going to say not just completely unsafe but very culturally wrong too.
Having lived through the Christchurch earthquakes seeing babies on tables or near the edge of furniture unsupervised makes me super anxious. It doesn’t take much for them to slide and fall 😞😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So the nails have ad for the business that does her nails . But what about those rings hey ! #AD Michael Hill!
Seriously.. WHACK oh sorry Ryder .. Accidents happen with toddlers Simmo...Having a wooden hammer that close to a new born baby is not smart
Yup as I'm guessing she was up on the beanbag so wouldn't of been able to stop a flying arm from asher
---

AhahHhA Makaia Carr doing a big shout out for the kindness collective but nothing from Simone lol.
Wonder if Kindness Collective know Makaia through the not for profit sphere hence the pretty brutal reply from kindness collective when asked if they work with Simone

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.