Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not Māori, so while I absolutely don’t sit on tables or do anything to offend people in public, in my own home I don’t abide by tikanga Māori. I do things the way I learned growing up in my culture.

This includes putting my newborn wherever it makes sense for me to put them on the day that I do it.

Reactions: 19
I’m not Māori, so while I absolutely don’t sit on tables or do anything to offend people in public, in my own home I don’t abide by tikanga Māori. I do things the way I learned growing up in my culture.

This includes putting my newborn wherever it makes sense for me to put them on the day that I do it.
Fair for you but shes happy to incorporate a seemingless endless amount of Maori iconography (I won't say art as most of it is culturally appropriated white washed bullshit) n her home as window dressing though...

Reactions: 21
Completely off topic but did Trent not take any leave with baby not Asher? He works in corporate sales for a photocopy company, so I’m sure he could have managed a few weeks off! Not like he’s doing an essential job 😂
Edited to add- I live in the UK and every father is given 2 weeks leave minimum after the birth, is this not the case in NZ?
When I had my second child, my husband couldn’t take any time off as he has a high demand job. He was entitled to 2 weeks paid leave but he just couldn’t take the time off

I think maybe they need the money financially as someone has said it’s unpaid leave. Not so well off as Simone makes out like they are 😂

Reactions: 9
When I had my second child, my husband couldn’t take any time off as he has a high demand job. He was entitled to 2 weeks paid leave but he just couldn’t take the time off

I think maybe they need the money financially as someone has said it’s unpaid leave. Not so well off as Simone makes out like they are 😂
I assume they are getting realitivily close to one income. Aside from her Lorna Jane money, how many paid contracts has she actually got in the past 12 months.. and does she still get paid by the company if she has to pull the ad due to breaking ASA standards. And apparently any work with Asher goes into an account they can't touch and seeing as a lot of her content is now just Asher...
And she "supposedly" has three new-ish mortgages to pay which have been purchased in the last couple of years which means they will be getting hit with interest rates rises.
Guess that's why close friends showed up and then she blows that on non-descript monotone art (feather, broom stick... Guessing the next one will be a witches cauldron)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I assume they are getting realitivily close to one income. Aside from her Lorna Jane money, how many paid contracts has she actually got in the past 12 months.. and does she still get paid by the company if she has to pull the ad due to breaking ASA standards. And apparently any work with Asher goes into an account they can't touch and seeing as a lot of her content is now just Asher...
And she "supposedly" has three new-ish mortgages to pay which have been purchased in the last couple of years which means they will be getting hit with interest rates rises.
Guess that's why close friends showed up and then she blows that on non-descript monotone art (feather, broom stick... Guessing the next one will be a witches cauldron)
Hahahahaha a witches cauldron for the wicked witch herself 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Is anyone on MFM's Patreon? Didnt she talk about how much she gets from influencing there? I assume Simone earns less than her as Maria has both new world and powershop contracts. Simone has no national brand deals that I can't think of
---

Of the what 20 odd brands named in this article (many saying she has long term relationships with) I coule only see 1 (blush baby) that she still works with lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Fair for you but shes happy to incorporate a seemingless endless amount of Maori iconography (I won't say art as most of it is culturally appropriated white washed bullshit) n her home as window dressing though...
Yeah also even if you don't give a tit about tikanga it's a safety risk. She shouldn't be sharing footage of her baby alone on a high surface. Idc how old he is some kids roll earlier than expected. It might not be today but you lull yourself into a false sense of security by starting like this. Anything beyond arms reach is an unnecessary risk.

Reactions: 9
Is anyone on MFM's Patreon? Didnt she talk about how much she gets from influencing there? I assume Simone earns less than her as Maria has both new world and powershop contracts. Simone has no national brand deals that I can't think of
---

Of the what 20 odd brands named in this article (many saying she has long term relationships with) I coule only see 1 (blush baby) that she still works with lol
Pretty sure just the nail one - blushbaby.
And as you can see most of these photos are all real not edited. I believe it was after A she put on weight (which is normal) and couldn't show the reality.

Reactions: 2
So latest post makes out Asher can say Ryders name. Hmmm, I’m doubting this as we have hardly heard him speak at all. Nothing against this but please don’t lie S. We barley hear any sounds come out of him so very surprised he’s saying ‘baby’ also.
If Asher was actually talking we wouldn’t hear the end of it.. just like we did when he rolled over, crawled, walked etc etc. So agree is probably isn’t talking much.

Reactions: 12
“I can hear you little bear” ..so do we think that’s R’s new nickname? Asher Roo and Ryder Bear?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
“I can hear you little bear” ..so do we think that’s R’s new nickname? Asher Roo and Ryder Bear?
Wonder if she likes Winnie the Pooh, now just need Piglet, Tigger and Eeyore...
---

WTF is this monstrosity...
The pillows are halfway down the bed and the duvets turned over after them, isn't the point of a blanket/duvet to cover the sheets and bed. 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wonder if she likes Winnie the Pooh, now just need Piglet, Tigger and Eeyore...
---

WTF is this monstrosity...
The pillows are halfway down the bed and the duvets turned over after them, isn't the point of a blanket/duvet to cover the sheets and bed. 🤔
Don't see the point in so many pillows to throw on the ground at night. I have 1 big one to lean against when reading in bed but that amount is odd. And yep the duvet rolled that far down makes the bed look like its not finished being made.

Reactions: 15
Don't see the point in so many pillows to throw on the ground at night. I have 1 big one to lean against when reading in bed but that amount is odd. And yep the duvet rolled that far down makes the bed look like its not finished being made.
She's stuck in 2010 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Simone says she has two under 18 months.
Isn‘t Asher 18 months old, nearly 19 months?

”You gotta do what you got to do with two under 18 months”.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone mentioned a few pages back that Trenti hardly updates his IG now. Have you also noticed SA doesn't post as many pics/stories of him as she used to? ... Wonder if Trenti asked her to stop because he's aware of Tattle and doesn't want to be involved...

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.