Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simone says she has two under 18 months.
Isn‘t Asher 18 months old, nearly 19 months?

”You gotta do what you got to do with two under 18 months”.
I can fully appreciate that parents with small children need to do what they can to “survive not thrive” (to quote Simone).
However since having Ryder she’s had her nails and brows done - I would put that more in the “thrive” than “survive” category personally.

Hello 313k!

257D7D10-F7D9-43A1-9E23-C8E6C45E3352.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Having lived through the Christchurch earthquakes seeing babies on tables or near the edge of furniture unsupervised makes me super anxious. It doesn’t take much for them to slide and fall 😞😞
yep, one of my dads clients had their baby on the floor under the big flat screen and he died, absolutely horrible

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Fair for you but shes happy to incorporate a seemingless endless amount of Maori iconography (I won't say art as most of it is culturally appropriated white washed bullshit) n her home as window dressing though...
She‘s also created a brand around being a clean freak - time and time again, she proves this is also a lie.

Last week it was mouse tit behind her fridge - this week it’s crappy nappies on the dining table

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

She says that to trump anyone with two under two … she’s got it “harder” but can thrive 😉

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
There are 3 feathers in here ?
If its night why is there light outside through the curtain?
Is it super cold where she is ?
Trenti is away at a business course
If you’re in Aussie, we are 3 hours behind so yes it usually is light when some people go to bed as it’s also currently daylight savings here✌😝

Reactions: 2
NZ law is that partners are entitled to 2 weeks unpaid leave. Different companies may be more generous than that, but only one place I've worked has offered paid leave for partners.

Reactions: 3

Haha does she even realise that 18 months is actually the most common age gap in NZ...

Reactions: 10
If she wakes Asher up at 7am………….why can’t she shower before that?

Reactions: 13
The jewelry she's showing today is gold plated.

And that dress and toes with the GGO ad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Laughed that this as saying two under two wouldn’t make her sound as special.
I had 2 under 16mo and then 3 under 3!! Am I special . . . Pick me pick me hahaha.

And no I wasn't special I was delusional thinking it would be easy 🤣🤣

Give it a few/weeks months, her tune will change

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A friend has 2 under 2 and she’s struggling but coping. She talks about it a lot of her IG. That’s reality, not the tit Simone spews.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I had 2 under 16mo and then 3 under 3!! Am I special . . . Pick me pick me hahaha.

And no I wasn't special I was delusional thinking it would be easy 🤣🤣

Give it a few/weeks months, her tune will change
Mine are 19 months, I thought I had it easy as 2nd was a sleeper. How wrong was I 🤣 after that NB phase it was all go...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.