Simone Anderson #2 can't dance away the Women's Refuge shame, too many dodgy #ads to name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good spotting! Normally campaigns are done long before they are actually posted, so not really a surprise that it’s not being started from the day she posts. But how can she give an honest review if she has also been using a myriad of other products that she has been doing paid promotions for. Conflicting products wouldn’t give an accurate gauge or result on if any of them are actually working.

hope NZ start doing what Aus is doing, and making it harder for influencers to advertise health and beauty products without actually doing certifications or training in the products.

also, retinol use is a bit of a no-no for pregnant women. If she is currently pregnant and this campaign was shot two months ago when she wasn’t pregnant, it is a misleading for women who don’t know that you shouldn’t be using retinol.
Yeah I figured this too but then still it’s not #LiveUnfiltered

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nope, she's gone back today and retroactively put (ad) in the descriptions of:

The bubble lady
The balloon company
The catering company
The soft play/bouncy castle people

So the only vendors she hasn't confirmed as sponsored are:
The party planner (Millie Creative)
The $660 cake
Which is why she said how much the cake was.

Reactions: 6
Nope, she's gone back today and retroactively put (ad) in the descriptions of:

The bubble lady
The balloon company
The catering company
The soft play/bouncy castle people

So the only vendors she hasn't confirmed as sponsored are:
The party planner (Millie Creative)
The $660 cake
Thanks for updating for those of us who can’t see her feed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Simone Anderson #3, sorry but it’s not about you Asher Roo

Or tagitbaby says I’m not shady

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Re Neutrogena…..couldn’t she be pulled up in false advertising if she has Botox and God knows what else.

Reactions: 7
It’s probably already been said but I am playing catch up. Simone you are are bleeping snake for going back and putting (ad) at the end of your party posts. This is why people don’t like you. It’s not because we are jealous of your life and possessions.

Yes I said your, because no way was that day about Asher. As someone said previously I really hope you don’t project your issues onto him. Trent and him should get out before it’s too late.

Reactions: 23
I actually use the retinol serum, but on my arms, mixed in with bum bum cream (boujee I know). My arms had started to look dry and I don’t wanna be a leathery looking person, saw someone on IG talk about using it mixed with a moisturiser and so I started using it.

i am lax with my skin care, so I don’t use it every night, but I have noticed a difference. In case anyone actually cares about the product:ROFLMAO: also please use sunscreen everyday when using retinol, your skin is sensitive AF!

Just pissed that it’s clearly not a “live” campaign and I feel like that is very misleading, especially if Simone has been promoting other skincare products and brands.

like literally make this day one, and then give us a run down each week, and a final result after two months. But a genuine result, not one mixed in with Adashiko, Clarins, Clinique, facials from Loft or whoever, etc etc etc..

what a waste of money the AD agency for Neutrogena has just spent on Simone.

Reactions: 8
“Today is day zero” but my nails are from two months ago… Oooook 🤔
The thing I noticed straight away was that she was wearing her 3 wedding rings together, so knew it was old photos.

I would definitely love to know why she now only wears 2 on one hand and 1 on the other! I know I'm in the minority (oops - dont shoot me lol) but I do love her set of rings 😅

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.