Simone Anderson #2 can't dance away the Women's Refuge shame, too many dodgy #ads to name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Longtime lurker here. I saw all the convo and concern from everyone regarding Simone constantly showing Asher's face and everything to do with his lack of privacy. And I thought i'd share a bit of goss regarding her house being robbed a couple of years ago. My friend was a neighbour of hers in her current home, and she had posted she went away on a trip several times all over social media, and sure enough, someone attempted to rob her house (this was shortly after she had plastered everywhere that she purchased a Rolex for herself or Trent, can't recall who exactly). Police were called and everything but of course none of that was mentioned on her stories... so i'm incredibly surprised she isn't more careful when it's clear she's had issues in the past.
Clearly the gram is way more important to her than her families safety.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It would be so easily done. Her address is very easily found on google. She shows us where the valuables are stored. Zero privacy.

Literally celebrities and royal families have more privacy of their children than poor Asher.

Reactions: 5
Not Simone adding Paid Partnership to her posts retroactively 24 hours later once they've all been seen in her followers' feeds.

How utterly desperate and deceptive. She is so hell-bent on crafting an image of herself as wealthy and perfect that she purposefully holds off crediting her sponsored products until after the posts will be well down in the feeds of most people.

Still haven't got paid partnership on any of the stories in your "Asher's 1st Birthday" highlight reel Simone. Quick quick, the ASA is going to come looking soon, get it done!

Reactions: 12
I think Simon is a bit cunning (NOT Clever, though that's what they think)..... I reckon she paid for the whole party - except for the dress, because the 'Ad' was just on the posts where she linked the dress, and was straight after it.

She knows she is highly scrutinised, and won't want the trouble of the ASA yet again.

Simon has everything else in life paid for and sponsored - from the foods they eat, activities and holidays, to the gym, to the continual beauty treatments. They have enough disposable income so that when a big event comes along like this birthday - they can well afford it. She'll be loving the threats of the ASA - because she's covered her arse.

Reactions: 9
I will eat my hat if she has actually paid for everything. I mean she scams her followers/charity, she clearly is a liar.

Does Simon also pay for her collagen and vitamins now too? I notice as soon as a certain company is no longer funding her lifestyle, it is dropped off her recommendations and stories quicker than you can blink. Just imagine her thought process guys “oops I had to pay for this, I better not show that as part of my day” WHO LIVES LIKE THIS IN REALITY 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes I like your thinking.
I still think she used the birthday to announce to friends and family, and in a week or so we’ll get some put together announcement video of them telling everyone and them all crying with professional footage from the photographers.
Gag

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Does Simon also pay for her collagen and vitamins now too? I notice as soon as a certain company is no longer funding her lifestyle, it is dropped off her recommendations and stories quicker than you can blink. Just imagine her thought process guys “oops I had to pay for this, I better not show that as part of my day” WHO LIVES LIKE THIS IN REALITY 😂
Her sister's husband has sold vitally vitamins so guess there goes her endorsement!

Reactions: 3
I still think she used the birthday to announce to friends and family, and in a week or so we’ll get some put together announcement video of them telling everyone and them all crying with professional footage from the photographers.
Gag
The miracle we've been waiting for 🙄

• Haha
Not Simone adding Paid Partnership to her posts retroactively 24 hours later once they've all been seen in her followers' feeds.

How utterly desperate and deceptive. She is so hell-bent on crafting an image of herself as wealthy and perfect that she purposefully holds off crediting her sponsored products until after the posts will be well down in the feeds of most people.

Still haven't got paid partnership on any of the stories in your "Asher's 1st Birthday" highlight reel Simone. Quick quick, the ASA is going to come looking soon, get it done!
Haven’t seen #ad added to any of her posts???

I think Simon is a bit cunning (NOT Clever, though that's what they think)..... I reckon she paid for the whole party - except for the dress, because the 'Ad' was just on the posts where she linked the dress, and was straight after it.

She knows she is highly scrutinised, and won't want the trouble of the ASA yet again.

Simon has everything else in life paid for and sponsored - from the foods they eat, activities and holidays, to the gym, to the continual beauty treatments. They have enough disposable income so that when a big event comes along like this birthday - they can well afford it. She'll be loving the threats of the ASA - because she's covered her arse.
I reckon you’re right too. It’s pretty sad that she curates her life around those who she says she doesn’t care about (Gossip,haters) instead of just being a real person and living life.

Reactions: 5
Gag
I thought the same thing.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.