Simone Anderson #2 can't dance away the Women's Refuge shame, too many dodgy #ads to name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simone is desperate. She managed to make a living out of it. It’s gross but how can we stop her? PLEASE enlighten me!!

Reactions: 5
Taken a heap of screenshots to send to Neutrogena via IG regarding Simone stating she started using their products today.….when in actual fact she started in May.

Reactions: 8
Do you think Simon actually believes in any of these products she promotes? All the info she shares is just copy and pasted.

Reactions: 7
Taken a heap of screenshots to send to Neutrogena via IG regarding Simone stating she started using their products today.….when in actual fact she started in May.
I would presume that Neutrogena know that as they probably had to approve the posts prior to them going up. Larger companies tend to do that

Reactions: 7
I would presume that Neutrogena know that as they probably had to approve the posts prior to them going up. Larger companies tend to do that
No harm in trying lol. I doubt they’ll read as last IG post was in April.

Reactions: 1
I’m baffled at Asher’s birthday posts and the (ad) movement. It is very unclear what is an advert and what isn’t. I don’t understand how this is truthful presentation of an ad?
EVERY other blonde influencer can manage it. Is she really that stupid? I’m starting to believe it’s actually not her being sneaky and she really is that bad at her job.

Reactions: 6
I’m baffled at Asher’s birthday posts and the (ad) movement. It is very unclear what is an advert and what isn’t. I don’t understand how this is truthful presentation of an ad?
EVERY other blonde influencer can manage it. Is she really that stupid? I’m starting to believe it’s actually not her being sneaky and she really is that bad at her job.
Yeah it’s problematic in terms of ASA guidelines, because it’s totally unclear what the ad is for. Is it the dress? The balloons? The hairdo? The shoes? The food?
The guidlines say it should be clear what is being advertised. And her posts aren’t. They don’t do anything about it though

Reactions: 4
Yeah it’s problematic in terms of ASA guidelines, because it’s totally unclear what the ad is for. Is it the dress? The balloons? The hairdo? The shoes? The food?
The guidlines say it should be clear what is being advertised. And her posts aren’t. They don’t do anything about it though
She's too much of a powerhouse they don't care.

Is she having a laugh? The woman who goes on #gifted weekends away without her child?
She's a walking contradiction. She also only goes out once a month remember.

Anyone think she’s used old footage for the neutrogena range because she’s pregnant and can’t use retinol?
Why doesn't she just come out and bleeping say it already

Reactions: 2
The adding of "paid partnership 24 hours after the posts went up (so after the stories of her directing people to look at them are gone) is so bleeping bullshit. If tagitbaby was to be believe her story views get 50k people looking at them even though her grid gets low interaction. So by the time she's edited the posts most people who were gonna see them already have looked. And Instagram doesnt show if a post have been edited after posting...
She's a professional influencer, she knew when she posted what she did and didn't pay for. She's had enough complaints uphelp by the ASA to know the rules by now

Also does anyone think her "one day of bibs" post is really weird? It's a small amount and she's obviously both washed and out it through the dryer in the same day, which makes me think the woman is doing 2/3 tiny loads and using her dryer at the moment. What a weird way to live doing constant micro amounts of washing for the #content. Or else she is genuinely struggling to post anything interesting so the white washing basket needs to do some heavy lifting

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Can someone please fill me in on the Neutrogena thing? Why are we thinking she started using it in March?
She posted a picture of the manicure she has in the video a few months back so it's obviously old footage.
Honestly I think Neutrogena will be well aware as they would of approved all the videos prior to posting. They have just come up with a crappy concept of asking the influencer to post seemingly current videos (like it's just been received on the courier in a PR pack) vs an actual prerecorded pre-approved paid ad campaign.
But probably still worth messaging them to say the influencer is problematic as it will discourage Neutrogena from future work with Simon

Hahahahahaha if you go back through the hashtag looks people have been using it for a few months now. I'd say Neutrogena sent it out and got a whole bunch of influencers to create content and they have set up a schedule for the posts to try and have it constantly dripping through peoples feed as opposed to the usual everywhere on everyone

Reactions: 8
Can anyone find the profile of “Charlotte Andersen” shown in Simons story? The grammar is off and it seems like a fake profile

Can anyone find the profile of “Charlotte Andersen” shown in Simons story? The grammar is off and it seems like a fake profile
They seem to be real, quite a few posts etc, but the profile’s private.

Why does she keep pretending this ponytail is just her hair?? She might not have extensions in there but she’s 5000% got a ponyfull in to bulk it up

Attachments

She posted a picture of the manicure she has in the video a few months back so it's obviously old footage.
Honestly I think Neutrogena will be well aware as they would of approved all the videos prior to posting. They have just come up with a crappy concept of asking the influencer to post seemingly current videos (like it's just been received on the courier in a PR pack) vs an actual prerecorded pre-approved paid ad campaign.
But probably still worth messaging them to say the influencer is problematic as it will discourage Neutrogena from future work with Simon

Hahahahahaha if you go back through the hashtag looks people have been using it for a few months now. I'd say Neutrogena sent it out and got a whole bunch of influencers to create content and they have set up a schedule for the posts to try and have it constantly dripping through peoples feed as opposed to the usual everywhere on everyone
Ok thanks for clearing that up! She's so silly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.