Simone Anderson #2 can't dance away the Women's Refuge shame, too many dodgy #ads to name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and wouldn’t surprise me that she’ll take a photo of his first tooth when it falls out.

Christ, I’m in my 40s and mum has kept my baby teeth AND ew I know, but umbilical stump!

I don’t see any safety rails….so how many times will poor Roo fall out of bed?

So straight from cot to a big boy bed? We’re toddler beds too ghastly?
It’s not his new bed it’s an extra 1 for when people stay lol

I’m longing for the day Asher decides to draw and paint in the walls………but I’m sure she’ll turn it into a positive and be like “oh look at how great this baking powder and vinegar concoction is at cleaning the walls blah blah blah”
She watches him 24/7 remember. Poor kid cant even sleep without being recorded.... she'll be hovering over to make sure he never does. It'd be beige crayons anyway, nothing colourful.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.