Simone Anderson #2 can't dance away the Women's Refuge shame, too many dodgy #ads to name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread name suggestion Simone Anderson #3 Birthday cards on a screen, still no self awareness to be seen.

Reactions: 14
The adding of "paid partnership 24 hours after the posts went up (so after the stories of her directing people to look at them are gone) is so bleeping bullshit. If tagitbaby was to be believe her story views get 50k people looking at them even though her grid gets low interaction. So by the time she's edited the posts most people who were gonna see them already have looked. And Instagram doesnt show if a post have been edited after posting...
She's a professional influencer, she knew when she posted what she did and didn't pay for. She's had enough complaints uphelp by the ASA to know the rules by now

Also does anyone think her "one day of bibs" post is really weird? It's a small amount and she's obviously both washed and out it through the dryer in the same day, which makes me think the woman is doing 2/3 tiny loads and using her dryer at the moment. What a weird way to live doing constant micro amounts of washing for the #content. Or else she is genuinely struggling to post anything interesting so the white washing basket needs to do some heavy lifting
Everything you wrote is spot on. And the washing basket is so boring now - enough already.

Went back and checked out the #Live and unfiltered post she did with neutrogena yesterday -"Day Zero" - with the nails from 2 months ago. Absolute conwoman! She even said that this is her "before" picture - the one she posted on her "day zero" (yesterday, but it was really in May) - this is really pissing me off... and if anyone questions her about it she'll just block them!

Will the ASA listen if we tell them this little story??

I'm tempted to suggest "Simone Anderson #3: Thick bleep" but will Tattle allow swear words in titles?
Sadly, no.... cos that would be perfect
👏

Reactions: 2
This is heartbreaking. I would be EXTREMELY hurt.

My grandparents have both passed away now but I cherish and treasure their handwritten messages on my childrens cards. I love to hold them knowing that they were written with so much love. I believe that people imprint on things like jewellery and letters, cards etc.

Obviously Asher isnt allowed to have birthday cards on display.

She has lost the plot. Seriously.

We dont have a storage unit OR a very big house, but I use snaplock containers for special things and I still manage to find room in our little house.

Exactly. Biff the tacky halloween decorations and use that room for keepsakes if u must.
I still have a card from my gran that my grans friend hand made from when I was 16 she past away 3 years ago

Reactions: 8
Pretty sure she did the same with his art. Obvs it’s just smears of paint but wouldn’t you want to keep the actual thing. I still have my art from when I was a kid (not that it’s any good 🤣), and all the cards and I love looking at them every now and again!

Reactions: 8
I’m longing for the day Asher decides to draw and paint in the walls………but I’m sure she’ll turn it into a positive and be like “oh look at how great this baking powder and vinegar concoction is at cleaning the walls blah blah blah”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pretty sure she did the same with his art. Obvs it’s just smears of paint but wouldn’t you want to keep the actual thing. I still have my art from when I was a kid (not that it’s any good 🤣), and all the cards and I love looking at them every now and again!
I def don’t keep all the art that comes home from kindy; it’s out of hand haha but I keep some.

Oh and wouldn’t surprise me that she’ll take a photo of his first tooth when it falls out.

Christ, I’m in my 40s and mum has kept my baby teeth AND ew I know, but umbilical stump!

I don’t see any safety rails….so how many times will poor Roo fall out of bed?

So straight from cot to a big boy bed? We’re toddler beds too ghastly?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I share the same sentiments that everyone has already said re keeping physical cards! So special to have etc! I honestly expect it from her but to be SO savage he can’t even keep them out on display for like a week after his party?! Gotta get rid of them a couple days later?!!

I know she’s doing the whole take a photo of his drawings then turn that into a book thing - I remember her fishing for gifted book companies when she was pregnant..
But there’s something so cold about having a book to flip through with photos of special cards/letters as a posed to the physical items…poor Asher 😭

Reactions: 6
She's just followed MILK book on Instagram....I WoNdEr WhO sHe'S GoInG tO uSe?!?!

But there’s something so cold about having a book to flip through with photos of special cards/letters as a posed to the physical items…poor Asher 😭
Especially when she LITERALLY owns a storage unit....for STORING THINGS

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh and wouldn’t surprise me that she’ll take a photo of his first tooth when it falls out.

Christ, I’m in my 40s and mum has kept my baby teeth AND ew I know, but umbilical stump!

20 slides later about a bed I bet 😂 also notice she is leaving the persons name partially cropped in the “messages” she’s receiving to prove that they’re from actual people…

Safety rails don’t fit her aesthetic, she will just have a word to him about not falling out 🫣
I bet she scheduled it into her calendar the day he turned one to put him in his toddler bed just like how she scheduled in the formula stage changeover 🤣
Ofcourse she already has the monitor set up too so she can show us screenshots of his 12hr sleeps in his new bed 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Safety rails don’t fit her aesthetic, she will just have a word to him about not falling out 🫣
I bet she scheduled it into her calendar the day he turned one to put him in his toddler bed just like how she scheduled in the formula stage changeover 🤣
Ofcourse she already has the monitor set up too so she can show us screenshots of his 12hr sleeps in his new bed 🥱
I wonder if she even used up the last of the formula out of the opened decanted tin, doubt it.

Reactions: 1
AFD858F8-32D5-49D5-9B69-10B77825A3C0.png

wait wait wait. So does this mean she only changes her sheets on fresh sheet Friday and not the duvets and pillows??Coz surely she doesn’t mean she is washingactual pillows and duvets, how on earth does she fit in inner in her washing machine unless it’s comercial sized

• Haha
Mr 'Chat' and I were just talking about this the other day. We've kept heaps of kindy and school stuff that our 2 'kids' did - and one painting in particular we're thinking of getting framed, lol!! And the 'kid' that painted it is 32~~!! :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.