Simone Anderson #2 can't dance away the Women's Refuge shame, too many dodgy #ads to name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They seem to be real, quite a few posts etc, but the profileā€™s private.

Why does she keep pretending this ponytail is just her hair?? She might not have extensions in there but sheā€™s 5000% got a ponyfull in to bulk it up
Why does she feel the need to pay someone to do a bleeping ponytail.

Reactions: 7
Wtf is wrong with this woman? So does she throw away the physical cards? The physical cards and letters are way more sentimental than looking at them on a screen! I'm so baffled. What is wrong with keeping a folder/box for special cards?
duck, I was going to suggest putting them in her storage unit but her Halloween decorations are likely taking up too much space.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wtf is wrong with this woman? So does she throw away the physical cards? The physical cards and letters are way more sentimental than looking at them on a screen! I'm so baffled. What is wrong with keeping a folder/box for special cards?
This is psychotic.

Lots of children love looking through their old birthday cards as they grow up, the tactile feel of touching them, and then thinking that they were given to you on your birthday or Christmas, helps release little happy hormones.
Sheā€˜s bleeping psycho!!
This kid canā€™t have anything with colour, and he now also canā€™t have any proper memories from any of his birthdays.

Reactions: 22
How very sad not to even keeps your childrens birthday cards. Yet she has boxes of random crap all over the place.

Reactions: 13
This is psychotic.

Lots of children love looking through their old birthday cards as they grow up, the tactile feel of touching them, and then thinking that they were given to you on your birthday or Christmas, helps release little happy hormones.
This kid canā€™t have anything with colour, and he now also canā€™t have any proper memories from any of his birthdays.
Especially for their first birthday, man sheā€™s a psychotic witch

Reactions: 13
This is psychotic.

I grew up with two dysfunctional parents/households. Looking through my cards was such a special, normal little thing that I held onto. It makes me sad he canā€™t have that normalcy in amongst his parents crap.

Reactions: 14
So Zac went to Asherā€™s birthday partyā€¦.. he left a house with positive COVID cases & went to a 1st party. Iā€™d be bleeping LIVID if I knew someone came to my kids bday with COVID positive household members. How selfish & thick does one get?!

Especially with her elderly grandparents there!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She can have 32 baskets of leggings, he can't have his first birthday cards. Putting a lot of faith in the cloud too!. So sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I lost my Mum last year unexpectedly and I am so glad I kept all my birthday cards from her. Thereā€™s no way that looking at them on a screen would be the same as physically having them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Imagine the party guests jumping on insta this morning to see the card they brought for Asher about to be chucked in the bin. What a waste, and actually cards arenā€™t that cheap these days, they are usually like $7-$13, Iā€™d be furious šŸ™„

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
This is heartbreaking. I would be EXTREMELY hurt.

My grandparents have both passed away now but I cherish and treasure their handwritten messages on my childrens cards. I love to hold them knowing that they were written with so much love. I believe that people imprint on things like jewellery and letters, cards etc.

Obviously Asher isnt allowed to have birthday cards on display.

She has lost the plot. Seriously.

We dont have a storage unit OR a very big house, but I use snaplock containers for special things and I still manage to find room in our little house.

Came here to say this šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Exactly. Biff the tacky halloween decorations and use that room for keepsakes if u must.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This is psychotic.

100000% this! Psycho Simon for sure.

My parents stuck all of my first years cards from my birth and then birthdays in a big scrapbook and I've still kept it and love that I can look through it. Such a special thing to have!
I wish I could say I can't believe she would just throw them away but it's so on form for her, it's bleeping sad.
Instead of keeping art that he likely won't even give a tit about and that has F all meaning, cards would take up less physical space and be way more meaningful and special.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.