Simone Anderson #2 can't dance away the Women's Refuge shame, too many dodgy #ads to name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd almost bet money that for one of the next Asher birthdays 'farmer Simon' will have one of the mobile animal farms for the 'entertainment'.
Then she can wear her special farm gumboots

Well well well , check out tomorrow nights episode of Insight on SBS in Australia. Maybe someone should tag Simon in their SM posts :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She is in meltdown mode. Itā€™s so obvious her life revolves around checking in here and then addressing it in her feed.

This feed deeply effects her, and thatā€™s because she knows people are onto her lies. She knows that most people dislike her, and she knows what she is doing is deceptive and wrong. She is the complete opposite of what she portrays in her stories, she is dishonest and extremely insecure. It shows in her follower numbers. You would think hosting a party with a lot of vendors would increase the number of followers, not decrease them.

She is past her best before and canā€™t compete with tick tockers - as she doesnā€™t have a specific target audience or niche, and she is well aware of this.

I followed her up until recently until I was blocked for asking how much it cost to hire the bouncy castle (genuine question). That was literally my only ever interaction with her. Now if that doesnā€™t scream insecure I donā€™t know what does.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Does anyone remember when Simone had a Mazda & got into an car accident, posted about what happened as it happened but then went all quiet after a follower lent their car while she got hers sorted?
I wonder if that Mazda was gifted and they didnā€™t want to replace it maybe?
I remember the whole situation was super weird and always thought something else went down. & may have something to do with how she never said much about getting her current Mercedes.
I don't think her Mazda was a sponsored vehicle otherwise we defs would have heard about that previous to the accident. And it was a pretty bog standard Mazda - nothing fancy.
But I do remember her being real cagey once she purchased her new "dream car" and not wanting to share it etc. Obviously has since come out that it is a Merc and she didn't want to have to answer any questions about cost and all that I guess.

Reactions: 3
I still think she used the birthday to announce to friends and family, and in a week or so weā€™ll get some put together announcement video of them telling everyone and them all crying with professional footage from the photographers.
Gag
"Also we didn't want to take away the attention from our pouched marsupial on his day so hence we are announcing it on a different day, also because I need an extra day of attention myself and WE are SO excited and BLESSED to announce... Blah blah miracle blah blah honoured blah blah"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Havenā€™t seen #ad added to any of her posts???
Click on "see more" on the captions...the (ad) has been moved from beside the dress description to now be at the very bottom (meaning that both companies tagged are now implicated as (ad).

Also, the post about the Sustainable Food company now has Paid Partnership at the top of it, as does the reel of the whole birthday setup.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Time for thread suggestions, guys! Here's one...

Simone Anderson #3 Orange is the New Beige

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think Simon is a bit cunning (NOT Clever, though that's what they think)..... I reckon she paid for the whole party - except for the dress, because the 'Ad' was just on the posts where she linked the dress, and was straight after it.

She knows she is highly scrutinised, and won't want the trouble of the ASA yet again.

Simon has everything else in life paid for and sponsored - from the foods they eat, activities and holidays, to the gym, to the continual beauty treatments. They have enough disposable income so that when a big event comes along like this birthday - they can well afford it. She'll be loving the threats of the ASA - because she's covered her arse.
Nope, she's gone back today and retroactively put (ad) in the descriptions of:

The bubble lady
The balloon company
The catering company
The soft play/bouncy castle people

So the only vendors she hasn't confirmed as sponsored are:
The party planner (Millie Creative)
The $660 cake

• Wow
Reactions: 7
ā€œToday is day zeroā€ but my nails are from two months agoā€¦ Oooook šŸ¤”
Good spotting! Normally campaigns are done long before they are actually posted, so not really a surprise that itā€™s not being started from the day she posts. But how can she give an honest review if she has also been using a myriad of other products that she has been doing paid promotions for. Conflicting products wouldnā€™t give an accurate gauge or result on if any of them are actually working.

hope NZ start doing what Aus is doing, and making it harder for influencers to advertise health and beauty products without actually doing certifications or training in the products.

also, retinol use is a bit of a no-no for pregnant women. If she is currently pregnant and this campaign was shot two months ago when she wasnā€™t pregnant, it is a misleading for women who donā€™t know that you shouldnā€™t be using retinol.

Reactions: 8
Nope, she's gone back today and retroactively put (ad) in the descriptions of:

The bubble lady
The balloon company
The catering company
The soft play/bouncy castle people

So the only vendors she hasn't confirmed as sponsored are:
The party planner (Millie Creative)
The $660 cake
Wow, she has too! Added "paid partnership" to some of the posts. What a shyster!!

Reactions: 6
Longtime lurker here. I saw all the convo and concern from everyone regarding Simone constantly showing Asher's face and everything to do with his lack of privacy. And I thought i'd share a bit of goss regarding her house being robbed a couple of years ago. My friend was a neighbour of hers in her current home, and she had posted she went away on a trip several times all over social media, and sure enough, someone attempted to rob her house (this was shortly after she had plastered everywhere that she purchased a Rolex for herself or Trent, can't recall who exactly). Police were called and everything but of course none of that was mentioned on her stories... so i'm incredibly surprised she isn't more careful when it's clear she's had issues in the past.
I don't even live in Auckland and I could find Simone's address and the floor plan of her home in minutes.

I'm not planning to do anything with that information but it goes to show just how easy it could be for a burglary to happen especially since she posts in real time when she's not at home.

She posted too many pictures of the outside of her home when they bought it or did minor work on the exterior. The internet is permanent. It's disgusting to think how unsafe this makes them in their own home. I want to feel sorry, but it's out of Simone's own free will that she's posted such identifiable information.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.