Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Omg how did I not think of it that is so what they are going to do! And it will be a girl and will be even more over the top with her than they are with Asher.
I can see it now “The greatest gift we could give Asher is the gift of becoming a big brother. Thank you for choosing us as your parents. Never knew we could feel a love like this. Something something joy. Something about Trent”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

LadyChat

Chatty Member
Time for thread suggestions, guys! Here's one...

Simone Anderson #3 Orange is the New Beige

• Haha
Reactions: 36

snarkersusie

VIP Member
I work from home and start at 7 and still struggle to get that amount of cleaning done and we don’t even have kids yet.

Plus this morning I took Simone’s advice to “loosen up and get some cock” as opposed to waking up ridiculously early to clean.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

notastan

Long time lurker, finally made an account because of that absolute gobshite of a party.
All I could think is “what you get when you order try order a Kardashian style birthday party on Wish.com”

That party was curated purely for aesthetics and done terribly. Also…dress code is beige and she wears the most obnoxious orange because heaven forbid the birthday party for her beloved child actually be about her beloved child… like he can’t even stand out at his own party because his mother wants to dress like a traffic cone in a sea of bland beige vanilla. Everyone there knows you’re his mother Simone.

And one more thing, the excess waste of those balloons is disgusting! Isn’t she harping on about sustainable cleaning products but then promotes balloon decor that will just end up in landfills. Hypocrite!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

YouveAllBeenAsking

Chatty Member
Welcome to thread #2.

To recap the last thread, Simone's months have been flying by as she goes out 3(!) times in the past week. Bet she's regretting giving away her shoes for her "once a month" outing now.

There was a mention of pregnancy baiting as Simone has said she and the chipolata never stopped trying for walking ad #2, and has been seen to be wearing only one of her #sponsored fugly wedding rings, suggesting swollen hands. She put a quick stop to this by going horseback riding, getting massages and having an alcoholic beverage. It's lovely to see how she reads here.

We've been treated to two weekends away where the accommodation costs upwards of $1000 a night but luckily you too can have the same experience if your top is #sponsored and your pants are from Kmart. Just dump your offspring at your mum's and your dog with bestie #20 and you're good to go.

Sadly, we've been overshared to about Grandad being put into a rest home. A paid partnership will appear with Ryman Healthcare any day now after the contract is finalised.

Congratulations to Asher for officially owning more authentic designer pieces than his mum. Simone's genuine excitement of receiving hundreds of dollars worth of baby clothing was palpable. Lots of happy snaps of Asher were shared, but not before a stern talking-to about getting any food or dirt on the clothes.

The only thing more out of touch than the tacky designer baby rags of brands Simone can't even pronounce were the defensive emails from 5 a Day. Don't you know their work wins awards?!

Not sure what else I've missed.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

kiwigal258

Chatty Member
She can have 32 baskets of leggings, he can't have his first birthday cards. Putting a lot of faith in the cloud too!. So sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

trentworksfromhome

The soft play/bouncy castle package from The Good Party costs well over $1000 just to hire,

$395+GST to hire the white concrete box studio (if they only had it for the 4.5 half day rate)

$380 for the Bubble Show

The balloonmania company doesn’t have a website, but two other balloon companies in Auckland show that just one of those big balloon installations they had over the big tombstone signs is around $1000 installed.

Millie Creative, for just the rented signage and cake Plinth seems to be at least $600, and she was also obviously engaged as a party planning service too, not just rental.

Sustainable Food Co has all of their prices listed per food item on their website. So while Simone claims in the Q&A answer box that the venue “comfortably fit 100 people” I’m going to do rough pricing of the food we saw based on 70 people because from the videos of the party we saw there were not 100 people in that space.

I could only visually identify 6 of the food items on the table as definitely being from this company, so just based on those 6 items at their price per person the price would have been $1535 (incl $30 delivery fee). That didn’t include the bowls of olives and grapes and carrots and the bowl of fried ball things with the red dipping sauce in the middle, couldn’t figure what that was. Also didn’t include any of the dessert food as that looked to all be from Nana Wenz.

K Cakes seem to charge around $200 for celebration cakes with a unique shape like the tombstone design Simone went for, it was basically two cakes, but I’ll be generous and say it was $250 for the cake.

Just that is $5225, and I haven’t included the party planning fee, the drinks/alcohol, the hire of the other furniture like the chairs around the edge of the room or the big shelving unit that had all the trucks on it/the big light up number 1 sign, not to mention the woman she got to come do her hair for her son’s first birthday party.

It is unbelievable to me that Simone thinks she can get away with lying about paying full price with every single one of the vendors she is promoting full noise on her business platform the next day. She does not give two shits about what she’s legally required to disclose when it comes to business deals involving discounted goods and services in exchange for promotion on her Instagram page to her followers.

I don’t really care about the beige look or what she was wearing etc…it’s more the sneakiness and lack of ethics around her business dealings that speaks to who she is as a person.

And Simone, if you really did pay full price for these services, my apologies. Just supply the ASA with all of the receipts from the companies listed above, showing you paid regular market rate for each of their services, and they can back you up in the public notification of the complaint resolution.

I asked as well but I asked in a sweet sounding way (catch more flies with honey…) and she said it’s because Roo is brown 😳 she replied privately rather than post my question which I always find sus.
Keep an eye on this, because once she reads your post on here, she’ll go back, find your message, and block you. And that once again will prove that she reads Tattle constantly.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I also think her content can be really damaging to new mums. Raving on and on about how she can’t wait for Asher to wake up in the morning etc. Don't get me wrong, I feel like that some days about my son but most days I’m so physically and emotionally exhausted from parenting that I would like him to sleep longer. Her unrealistic narrative that she has going is not real life. It’s normal to get fed up of your children or have a day when you don’t do any house chores because let’s face it, life is hard. Her and Trent have some major control issues and the high expectations that they will hold Asher to will be very damaging. In my opinion they are sick people that need to feel better about themselves by portraying the perfect life but we all see through it. We are all humans at the end of the day

Reactions: 29
Why does Simmo always look and dress like a 50 year old divorcée trying to fit in with the cool kids but miserably failing 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 28

@whereismyfreestuff

I very much doubt she would leave him in a room by himself. She clearly loves him.. she’s done questionable things but leaving her kid alone I don’t think so .

Reactions: 26

trentworksfromhome

Who are these screen shots by? What reputable source? Who is giving this information?
Also, given that you tag ABSOLUTELY every brand you feature (including @Apple in the very random photo of an iPad box you put up for some reason this morning) it's VERY suspicious that you never tag the designers in posts where you're wearing your big label handbags.

Don't want to attract too much attention from LV, Gucci, and Dior because they would be able to spot a fake a mile off huh?

• Haha

hereforthefreebies

I’ve been thinking (not hard or long) but, this chick does the absolute least to protect her child.

He is plastered all over her Instagram, and has been from day one - he is content, he sells products & is a measly attempt at being ‘relatable’. He is in the bath naked, he is sick/tired/underdressed on social media & for what…. Simone, mother to mother - get him off & stick to plugging cheap, nasty activewear & businesses who don’t give AF about ethics or morals.

If you actually gave AF about your kid, you’d get off socials now - instead you are giving the crazies absolutely everything they need. Protect your son & FFS put him in a bodysuit.

thermominx

VIP Member
The fact the she did none of the prep for this birthday just makes her look like the laziest mother. Who spends time getting their hair done for a 1st birthday party instead of making a cake yourself for your child and actually making proper fun memories to document and reminisce about “oh look! This is Asher’s first birthday were i attempted to make a cake that looked like a kangaroo and it ended up looking like a rabid Tasmanian devil… #sorelatable”
Keeping shit real, being frazzled about blowing balloons in time, setting things up in time, rushing about buying all the food and decor, mucking up the baking or decorating would really make her seem like a more genuine person.

right now she really wants to be this third world version of a stepford wife, and it’s pathetic.
Even the prime minister makes her daughters cakes 😂

• Heart