Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't be too bad.... you could catch up with a few other tattlers for drinkies 🤭 🍸🥂🍾

View attachment 1785383

Simone, that's not a scullery. It's a pantry. Look it up 🤦‍♀️
Isn’t hers literally just a walk-in pantry or a butlers pantry? To be a scullery I thought it needed to have a sink?

Does she have cankles? Nothing wrong with cankles but she edits and filters so much, unsure what is real any more lol!

She would love to think she a farking gazelle with the all the editing of elongating her body lol!
Fair call - giraffe on crack is probably more accurate- they’re quite unco with their legs etc

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That's not a scullery! That's a cupboard. Given, it's a cupboard that can fit a Simone so it's quite roomy but that ain't a scullery Simone. I've got one, I should know. It's filled with food we purchased, a sink we purchased, tiles we purchased and that my husband installed. Even a fridge we purchased! She lives in Hobsonville Point in a townhouse but acts like it's Westmere.

Also, how bleeping boring

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow, a rare sighting of embrace in the wild!!!
did you ask her if she knew about the women’s refuge?

bleeping brilliant.
I did and she said no, so I gave a brief history lesson to the other members and enlightened them of Simon's deceit and thieving.

That explains why Trenti went down to his parents for the weekend!

And this video made me laugh so hard how the mask was over her eye and she was just laying there squinting at the camera 😂😂
The thousands of dollars spent a private school still didn't help with her spelling. Its separate Simon not seperate. She has a thing with the letter "e" like devine instead of divine. Seperate instead of separate.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I did and she said no, so I gave a brief history lesson to the other members and enlightened them of Simon's deceit and thieving.

The thousands of dollars spent a private school still didn't help with her spelling. Its separate Simon not seperate. She has a thing with the letter "e" like devine instead of divine. Seperate instead of separate.
Excellent work agent! Keep spreading the word

Lucky she found a rare window of time to fluff around!

Unfortunately for Simmo - my phone froze at just the right the moment to get a raw and authentic screenshot.

now we know why we never get a side on shot. It will reveal too much of the truth

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Unfortunately for Simmo - my phone froze at just the right the moment to get a raw and authentic screenshot.

now we know why we never get a side on shot. It will reveal too much of the truth
Her in that Embrace top doesn't even look like her - it is so photoshopped to make her face look so chiseled - when the other pic shows a much fatter and bloated face. Why is she doing this and why aren't her friends and family calling her out. It is harmful for others who look up to her and think what she is portraying is authentic. It's a bloody fraud, just like the Women's Refuge receipts.

Reactions: 13
I think it’s safe to say that she’s packed a lot of the weight back on, and not just due to pregnancy and she doesn’t want people knowing this

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Reactions: 7
can you reply asking when they plan to end it so that we can all purchase LJ again? 😂

Interesting that the last few posts have been ads and not paid partnerships

Which is 100% normal with WLS. Could be why she deleted her your tube channel. Hiding more evidence of said surgery
At one point in her journey she seemed to get too skinny and was possibly bordering on an eating disorder so showing that she’s gained some of that weight back is healthy

Reactions: 8
She hasn’t posted the receipt, she posted a screenshot of her email inbox showing an email notification for something coming in stock then a purchase confirmation email.

That edit job is SO bad!

Nah cause they have dates on them don't they?
And you can figure out a rough gestational age even if she crops al the information around the photo.

Reactions: 2
Wait… why is she going to be spending more time in bed? Isn’t she a super mum who’s amazing at everything and gets up at sparrows fart to just live her perfect life with no issues??
My favourite bit was "I have a super king-size bed so I brought super king size linen". No tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wait… why is she going to be spending more time in bed? Isn’t she a super mum who’s amazing at everything and gets up at sparrows fart to just live her perfect life with no issues??
Who wants to be the one to tell her she’s going to be getting duck all sleep with two kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s really on a mission to prove she is purchasing all these expensive items lately. Haven’t seen your ugly LV sandals in a while Simone?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.