Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus was born on Christmas Day, but when will Baby Not-Asher be on his way.

Jesus was born on Christmas Day, but when will Baby Not-Asher come out to play.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was just about to comment the same, totally inappropriate to give a child medication/supplements under age.
Good thing I messaged health post to warn them of this problematic influencer aye! Perfect example giving vitamins to a child to young. I did try to warn them there would be issues 😌🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I had to unfollow Angela as I was so sick of her posting about her pyramid scheme 😂
She’s INSANE! She’s a client of somewhere I used to work so I’ve seen her in the flesh many a time…she’s really something…how she was portrayed in that show is 100% accurate lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Asher is a great eater and his diet includes nutritional meat, fruits and vegetables. There is no need to add supplements. That is scary stuff and totally unnecessary. How can she be sure what she is given him is doing him good or doing long term damage. She is consumerism at its best - FFS!
Makes her feel better as a parent. She’s pathetic!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.