Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, but she‘s going to need to keep having a baby a year at this rate 🤭
But Not Asher hasn't brought in a lot of new or exciting engagement. There's been little connection with the pregnancy. No gushing about the baby. Think she is still in denial about having another boy. Perfect Simon is not getting her perfect family! So another pregnancy will bring her beige content to very vanilla. Her IG is bloody boring and full of ads. Unsure what she can do to bring in real people and keep them riveted to her content.

Reactions: 15
Guys!! We don’t have to worry about her ankle this morning. Thankfully she’s okay 😌 and she’s back at F45, no issues 🫶♥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Accounts that bring in real people and authentic engagement are the ones that talk about real topics and generate discussion. Or, they’re funny as duck. Or, they’re relatable. Simone is none of these. The only thing I think she can do now is post drama - if she actually addressed the WR issue, she’d get a fucktonne of engagement but instead, she deletes comments and ignores it

Reactions: 14
It's actually unbelievable how having a baby boosts followers and engagement for many influencers as they can tap into a whole new target audience, but in Simone's case she's just been losing followers. Really goes to show how bad at.her job she is.

Reactions: 14
Accounts that bring in real people and authentic engagement are the ones that talk about real topics and generate discussion. Or, they’re funny as duck. Or, they’re relatable. Simone is none of these. The only thing I think she can do now is post drama - if she actually addressed the WR issue, she’d get a fucktonne of engagement but instead, she deletes comments and ignores it
I do think she would need to do some serious reputation repair to be able to authenticly discuss anything. If she starts speaking on anything she will get torn apart by people because she hasn't properly addressed her own drama.
All of the lawsuits to gag people have kind of fucked her long term. The appeal of influencer marketing was that it was a paraaocial relationship where you trusted the person talking to you. Simone doesn't have that trust anymore as everyone knows she spent years trying to hide tit
Probably why it appear lots of comments she gets are from international accounts. Local people know she's scum but the WR drama maybe didn't make it international

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Guys!! We don’t have to worry about her ankle this morning. Thankfully she’s okay 😌 and she’s back at F45, no issues 🫶♥
Damn it. Was hoping she wouldn't be able to walk this AM so her house could get dirty.

I would happily see her out of action with a broken ankle🤣🤣🤣

Also, I’m ok with going to hell😂🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I do think she would need to do some serious reputation repair to be able to authenticly discuss anything. If she starts speaking on anything she will get torn apart by people because she hasn't properly addressed her own drama.
All of the lawsuits to gag people have kind of fucked her long term. The appeal of influencer marketing was that it was a paraaocial relationship where you trusted the person talking to you. Simone doesn't have that trust anymore as everyone knows she spent years trying to hide tit
Probably why it appear lots of comments she gets are from international accounts. Local people know she's scum but the WR drama maybe didn't make it international
I also think she lacks the basic intelligence to address big issues that people are currently engaging with or to be funny (because you kind of need wit to be funny and she has the personality of the dish cloths she overuses)

The reason the likes of Skete and Pebbles get engagement is because they say the tit other people are thinking and therefore are relatable and of public interest.

Also, humans are inherently drawn to drama 😂

Reactions: 20
similar to the whole fake Louis Vuitton and Gucci etc tit Simone has..
the hat off the Superette website and the one she showed have VERY noticeable differences.. the colour of the letters are darker on her and the shape is also very different
Her one looks so floppy and unstructured. Imagine posting your order verification, then the hat arriving. It's so sad. Jesus she has the cheek to call us sad. Do you think Trent is like "what the hell are you doing" . Surely the lying gets to him on a spiritual level

Reactions: 11
But Not Asher hasn't brought in a lot of new or exciting engagement. There's been little connection with the pregnancy. No gushing about the baby. Think she is still in denial about having another boy. Perfect Simon is not getting her perfect family! So another pregnancy will bring her beige content to very vanilla. Her IG is bloody boring and full of ads. Unsure what she can do to bring in real people and keep them riveted to her content.
If she's happy doing a MC story, I can see her doing a post "we're racing to hospital, something's not quite right, send us good wishes (comments), we'll keep you, our lovely followers, informed. Bear with us, it's a scary time for us if we don't post it's because we are dealing with this"

Reactions: 13
Hey Simone, how come you can schedule your entire life including scrubbing the skirtings with a toothbrush yet you couldn’t schedule the time to send the funds through to the women’s refuge?

ED18424D-D8DC-480B-92D0-9966DD1D8B33.png

Reactions: 19
Hard to get fake anine bing, pretty sure this is the real deal as looks similar to what’s in store. And then the email confirmation. My question though? Why? And why show the email confirmation for a hat, it’s so weird. Also does she realise the cost of that hat would give 21ish women a safe night through women’s refuge. Idiot. Simone it would be more admirable if you showed email receipts of gifting safe nights rather then a fricken hat!
It's not hard to find them - there are asian and american sites that sell dupes of anything. That hat is clearly cheaply made

Reactions: 8
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Scamone such a scam! 👀
Unbelievable she filters herself so much - all pregnant bellies are beautiful. Unsure what her motive is to edit her bump. Also, she shouldn't be climbing on the chair pregnant. ACC would have a hissy fit if they saw her.

Reactions: 10
Scamone such a scam! 👀
Could she not purchase a step ladder. That seems wildly risky at 30 *cough"* something weeks pregnant.
Re the hat. Given she posted the receipt I'm sure it's real. It'll just be websites cleaning up photos for the website as to why it looks different. Happens with all products

Reactions: 5
Was the receipt for the hat on close friends or did I just miss it? Surprised she didn’t also post the one for the Zimmerman dress 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.