Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wants to be the one to tell her she’s going to be getting duck all sleep with two kids?
But she’ll never tell anyone that 😂 she’ll make out like she still gets 10 hours of sleep a night with 2 kids. I can’t wait for her to see how she’s going to manage her social life and all that time fluff around. Poor Trent is going to have to deal with the kids all the time so she can go get her nails, hair and massages done.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yip side views are a giveaway. But remember Simon never edits or crops her authentic self 🤭
Was this at her mates bday party? No wonder she didn’t stay long or take many photos. It would have had her in a right tizz being next to the likes of Sera Lynne looking like her actual size

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I also think she lacks the basic intelligence to address big issues that people are currently engaging with or to be funny (because you kind of need wit to be funny and she has the personality of the dish cloths she overuses)

The reason the likes of Skete and Pebbles get engagement is because they say the tit other people are thinking and therefore are relatable and of public interest.

Also, humans are inherently drawn to drama 😂
We know she doesn’t watch tv 🙄🙄 but does she read the news even? There no way she could form an opinion on any “real” topic so is resigned to regurgitating this stale, surface level “content” which as we’re seeing people are sick to death of!

Reactions: 6
Her one looks so floppy and unstructured. Imagine posting your order verification, then the hat arriving. It's so sad. Jesus she has the cheek to call us sad. Do you think Trent is like "what the hell are you doing" . Surely the lying gets to him on a spiritual level
Hey Simone, how come you can schedule your entire life including scrubbing the skirtings with a toothbrush yet you couldn’t schedule the time to send the funds through to the women’s refuge?

View attachment 1785340
should someone giving birth this week (and a sore ankle to boot!) be standing up on a chair? 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wait… why is she going to be spending more time in bed? Isn’t she a super mum who’s amazing at everything and gets up at sparrows fart to just live her perfect life with no issues??
We’ve already called the “bed rest” and “early baby” tit she’s about to spin.

Reactions: 7
Still calling c section. She has probably gone with an obstetrician this time because she’s just so so rich etc. Works with the bed rest..

Reactions: 7
That explains why Trenti went down to his parents for the weekend!

And this video made me laugh so hard how the mask was over her eye and she was just laying there squinting at the camera 😂😂
I laughed so hard at this. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I might have weed my pants too🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I apologise in advance if my new Devine, stunning, beautiful, game changing profile picture gives anyone nightmares. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she wanted to pretend this pregnancy was going to be the same as A but it hasn’t been so she’s hiding it. She’s gained a lot more weight which is perfectly fine but had that whole ‘I’m tall and don’t show’ story and now can’t back track from it. We all know she isn’t, real photos show this. We also know she’ll have the baby and in the first week will go somewhere with both kids wearing white pants like she did with A because motherhood will be so easy.

Reactions: 10
Na she wouldn’t have got a obstetrician she’s far too cheap to pay for one of them. (Not to mention they aren’t even necessary if you don’t have any issues in which case you can then get access to one through the public system). Of course all the hons go with OB’s anyway. Simone has already said she’s gone with the same midwife as she had for Asher.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.