Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wants to be the one to tell her she’s going to be getting duck all sleep with two kids?
Just a thought….maybe she’s booked in for an elective c-section that’s why she thinks she’ll be spending a lot of time in bed ??? Bed was the last place I was spending my time after my 2nd child 😅

Reactions: 4
It must just absolutely kiiiill her that she’s not on the same “luxury PR lists” as the hons! They do the absolute LEAST with their ✨cOnTeNt CrEaTiOn✨ as well, like her, yet they all received their lovely YSL perfume etc etc today…poor Sim Sim 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think she’ll have an elective csection, she was so proud of doing it all with no pain relief last time, I think she needs to push the baby out with no drugs like the true devine hero she is. She would probably view csection as a failure and we would hear how she didn’t get the perfect birth like she had planned.
Speaking of…. I’d love to see her birth plan 😂

Reactions: 9
I’ve had 2 csections and the last thing I wanted to do was lay in bed afterwards. Even if I wanted to after my second was born I had a 17 month old crawling all over me and had to take care of a newborn and a toddler. No resting happening there.

I don’t think she’ll have an elective csection, she was so proud of doing it all with no pain relief last time, I think she needs to push the baby out with no drugs like the true devine hero she is. She would probably view csection as a failure and we would hear how she didn’t get the perfect birth like she had planned.
Speaking of…. I’d love to see her birth plan 😂
I agree she’s too perfect for a csection.

Reactions: 7
I’ve had 2 csections and the last thing I wanted to do was lay in bed afterwards. Even if I wanted to after my second was born I had a 17 month old crawling all over me and had to take care of a newborn and a toddler. No resting happening there.

I agree she’s too perfect for a csection.
But really what's another surgery and scar to add to her long list of procedures and scaring thats always filtered out.... guess you cant set up a givealittle for a c section though... but you can keep womens refuge cash 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
CF update!

Why are her lips same colour as her face? She has absolutely no colour in them? Haha 😂
Quick video about how there is 24days until Xmas and that's it!

😴😴😴😴

Attachments

• Wow
CF update!

Why are her lips same colour as her face? She has absolutely no colour in them? Haha 😂

😴😴😴😴
Foundation on top of her devine lips. Gosh this close friends thing may be an even bigger scam than the women’s refuge!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
CF update!

😴😴😴😴
Seeing A up on that chair makes me so angry! 😔

Reactions: 7
CF update!

😴😴😴😴
so not only can she not spell, she can’t do math either. Only 19 days to Christmas simone you TC! Or does this prove she is pre recording content?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It goes absolutely against her whole "we aren't baby proofing as we are modelling safe behavior" line.
Filming him standing on stop of a chair is not reinforcing what is and isn't acceptable, especially given that we know she actually let's him free rein around the house unwatched

so not only can she not spell, she can’t do math either. Only 19 days to Christmas simone you TC!
Or ... Prerecorded content...

Still calling c section. She has probably gone with an obstetrician this time because she’s just so so rich etc. Works with the bed rest..
yeah agree … otherwise you’re up and running after birth….

like a giraffe

• Haha
Reactions: 10
so not only can she not spell, she can’t do math either. Only 19 days to Christmas simone you TC! Or does this prove she is pre recording content?
Hahaha sorry my error I'm a thick bleep she did say 19days! Haha long day!

Yep she responds laughing at him, absolutely no A that isn't safe seats are for sitting please sit on your bottom.
Soon he will be climbing that piano and tumbling over the stairs because she's made it acceptable that he can climb and stand on things and laugh about it.
God she's a thick bleep!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Na she wouldn’t have got a obstetrician she’s far too cheap to pay for one of them. (Not to mention they aren’t even necessary if you don’t have any issues in which case you can then get access to one through the public system). Of course all the hons go with OB’s anyway. Simone has already said she’s gone with the same midwife as she had for Asher.
She also said she was donating all the money from her fb sales page to charity.

• Haha
Hahaha sorry my error I'm a thick bleep she did say 19days! Haha long day!

Yep she responds laughing at him, absolutely no A that isn't safe seats are for sitting please sit on your bottom.
Soon he will be climbing that piano and tumbling over the stairs because she's made it acceptable that he can climb and stand on things and laugh about it.
God she's a thick bleep!
Exactly! And he probably saw her up on the chair in the “scullery” earlier today and thought oh mum does it I’ll do it too! “modelling safe behaviour” my arse!! ….also where was he when she was cleaning in there? Running up and down the stairs? Climbing on the piano? Riding Brenda up and down the street?

• Haha
Question for those on her close friends: does she upload every day? Or are there some days where she doesn’t upload?
I’m asking this because I wonder if she’s actively trying to weed out the tattlers.

Reactions: 1
Question for those on her close friends: does she upload every day? Or are there some days where she doesn’t upload?
I’m asking this because I wonder if she’s actively trying to weed out the tattlers.
Everyday but some days F all and other days a whole lot of F all. I don't think she could pick out the tattleres as long as you don't screenshot and post mins after she posts as she can see who's seen her post. But otherwise I couldn't think how she would find out. 👀 wouldn't she love to know though.
Me and scamone have lots of Chats though we besties in DMs 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Everyday but some days F all and other days a whole lot of F all. I don't think she could pick out the tattleres as long as you don't screenshot and post mins after she posts as she can see who's seen her post. But otherwise I couldn't think how she would find out. 👀 wouldn't she love to know though.
I wondered if she was doing like a process of elimination thing 😂 but that would probably be a bit too advanced for her.
I noticed she hasn’t been pushing her close friends for a while. I wonder if she will closer to the birth, or if she’ll announce the baby and then push her close friends to find out the name and weight …. Then close friends will know for a whole 3 hours before she announces it publicly.

Can you see how many “close friends” she has? I wonder how many have dropped out due to boring content?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.