Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure if you've maDe it a million times already "beautiful" you would remember the devine brownie recipe!! How sad are you Simon to write such stupid messages to yourself 😅🤣
That’s when it so obvious she sent the message to herself, if ‘hi beautiful’ wasn’t a giveaway’, the fact they’ve made it a million times but can’t remember the recipe! Lol ok Simone, not obvious at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well the saying goes 'a fool and his money are soon parted'. How fucken ridiculous spending that much on a fugly hat and even fuglier sandals. I wonder what Trenti really thinks about this expenditure. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should ffs, she's so out of touch with reality.

If I'd made such an insane purchase like that my other half would be sending me out on the street to earn it!! :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not sure what to think of this photo not cute this for bloody sure. 🙈🤣🤣🤣

I do recall a screenshot of it. Was within the week? Was on CF
Maybe they’re reenacting that choking drawing from a week or so ago……

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Not sure what to think of this photo not cute this for bloody sure. 🙈🤣🤣🤣

I do recall a screenshot of it. Was within the week? Was on CF
This gives me the ick. Everything he does creeps me out though

Yet she leaps around at F45 like a bleeping gazelle on crack and those “loose ligaments” don’t give out.

Do you think it’s maybe time to give less of a duck about how you look and more of a duck about your child you self absorbed bleep?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
similar to the whole fake Louis Vuitton and Gucci etc tit Simone has..
the hat off the Superette website and the one she showed have VERY noticeable differences.. the colour of the letters are darker on her and the shape is also very different
Probably from DH Gate where she gets her fake bags 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I'm a bit lost at how there are multiple containers are labeled powertools. How does she know what's in each one. It's a very disorganized system
My husband and I have jokingly referred to our vibrators as power tools. I hope this doesn't make Simone worried that her labels aren't specific enough! Cue content relabeling the containers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the emails from Superette are for the Bing T shirt and the hat is fake. That hat looks nothing like the Superette photo and if I ordered it I’d be sending it back. I will be heading into Superette today so I am happy to be proven wrong. I might ask the shop assistant. Anyhoooo feel free to pop instore and join me in taking hat photos.

Hi Scumone 😎
Your hat stands must get so dusty! 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just shows her CF $$ isn’t needed at all and she’s literally scamming more people out of money.

Reactions: 11
Classless… you don’t see the Hons showing purchase emails, yet this tacky witch is. Probably trying to win them over… stop trying so hard, Simone. Most people can buy a hat if they wanted to…

Reactions: 12
Her farking top lip and those teeth just don't work together! With someone so fake, you think you'd get the fake right!!

Poor Wendy having Simon sorting out the soft toys into groups - FFS! Wendy's gotta thinks Simon's absolutely crackers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her farking top lip and those teeth just don't work together! With someone so fake, you think you'd get the fake right!!

Poor Wendy having Simon sorting out the soft toys into groups - FFS! Wendy's gotta thinks Simon's absolutely crackers!!
When did Simmo do this as well? I didn’t think Trentis parents lived in Auckland??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.