Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Simone, what happened to tan night this week? You have lost the plot after your little manic day on Wednesday.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hey Simone, what happened to tan night this week? You have lost the plot after your little manic day on Wednesday.
Didn’t she do it on Wednesday?
so today is fresh sheet AND TOWEL Friday - you can’t tell me you use the towels for a whole week Simmo?? Gross!
B1B318C6-00B9-467D-B315-1E5F45C0B7CA.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like the social media person at Weleda has been woken up to do damage control. Comments appear to have been deleted

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
It was fun while it lasted and hopefully spread some more awareness.

I’m gutted cause I really like Weleda products

Reactions: 7
Awkward that her bean bag post from 5 hours ago only has these two comments, one of which makes absolutely no sense 😂
View attachment 1774011

happy fresh sheet Friday everyone, I’m doing the laundry as we speak and I simply won’t go to bed until I’ve reset the whole house.
I mean she coooould figure that out if she tried.. “how much does it run?” How much does it run for? How much does it cost? I’m assuming! …just shows AGAIN that most of her “real” followers arent even from NZ

Reactions: 3
This one slipped past the Weleda goalie

I've been fantasising about Simmi losing sleep last night because she couldn't get hold of anyone at Weleda to take care of the messages :ROFLMAO: Imagine how many frantic messages she left them to alert someone at Weleda, did she call them thick cunts for not being on to it sooner?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Just changed my kids sheets for fresh sheet fridays, am I better than everyone? Thank goodness for you Simone, I never would have considered it without you.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.