Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Totally transformed the space” 🤣🤣🤣

I’ve seen that rug before, is that not from another room. She must browse the internet buying tit all day long. Other musings: Trent’s beard is SO rude and so is his weird beige tracksuit, it looks like that woman is still wearing her work lanyard, just got home from work and is now being filmed so people can see how generous Simmo is…. And have the LV sandals been returned.
Oh - and Weleda are doing a giveaway of her book, I was desperate to comment about frozen grapes. Shame on Weleda - they are not a good match.

Reactions: 9

I’ve seen that rug before, is that not from another room. She must browse the internet buying tit all day long. Other musings: Trent’s beard is SO rude and so is his weird beige tracksuit, it looks like that woman is still wearing her work lanyard, just got home from work and is now being filmed so people can see how generous Simmo is…. And have the LV sandals been returned.
Oh - and Weleda are doing a giveaway of her book, I was desperate to comment about frozen grapes. Shame on Weleda - they are not a good match.
Did it get pulled out of the "nursery"?

Polls on how long til that area dissapears? I reckon she'll say shes gonna change things around post birth so at most she'll pretend it's still there til mid January

Reactions: 4

Thanks for the heads up I’ve just commented on it to enter. I hope I win! 😂 I’m scrolling through the comments and awkwardly can’t find many choosing Simone’s book, the other two are the popular ones 😂

Did it get pulled out of the "nursery"?

Polls on how long til that area dissapears? I reckon she'll say shes gonna change things around post birth so at most she'll pretend it's still there til mid January
yes there will 100% be a big clear out / change around post birth, it will be prioritised, perhaps all the SMH items will disappear and be replaced with space general?

This wasn’t me, but how good 😂 whoever you are, well played
15F89640-0E5E-4C00-A466-4C5EC1EC3491.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Simone really should have used that area as a kids toy room but of course why would she, it has to be all about her and nothing about the kids!

Reactions: 6
Simone Anderson weight loss
Simone Anderson before
Simone Anderson before and after
Simone Anderson hair and make up
simone anderson due date
Simone anderson pregnant
Simone anderson influencer
Simone anderson family
Simone anderson podcast
Simone anderson online bullying
Simone anderson mental health
Simone anderson feet
Simone anderson online bullies
Simone anderson husband
Simone anderson Trent Forsyth
Simone anderson Dom harvey

Reactions: 7
I don’t have anything to say. I just want to see my new profile pic with a crown. It is devine and I am frothing over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.