Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trent’s beard no but then I like the rugged look. saying that, after seeing his I still don’t see the appeal as it actually makes it look weird and unnatural.

Reactions: 6
These instagram comments on weledanz post are killing me. Their social media team has clocked off but we all know Simmy is checking them and all antsy and waiting to ask for them to be deleted 😂 would love to know what actually goes through old mate Trenti's head when she's having her nightly whinge about us "online bullies"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
These instagram comments on weledanz post are killing me. Their social media team has clocked off but we all know Simmy is checking them and all antsy and waiting to ask for them to be deleted 😂 would love to know what actually goes through old mate Trenti's head when she's having her nightly whinge about us "online bullies"
Maybe he's in here. Dropping little hints for us. That's why he's too busy to come to dinner. Hiding in the storage sending us messages

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh to be a fly on the wall in the Forsyth-Scamderson home as she reads these comments and seethes away

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think though she wouldn’t know about the comments as she can’t care less about products she promotes. However, she’ll read here and then she will know!

Reactions: 4
I’m such a thick bleep I nearly liked all the comments on weleda Nz from my real account!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love that such a Devine inspirational women has brought all of us thick cunts together, across many platforms. Certainly makes me laugh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
for those that have commented to win so delish - I’m not 100% convinced they are real genuine people. A usual give away is the amount of people they follow and how many posts they have made. We know there are influencer engagement ‘groups’, so I reckon a plea has gone out to get people to comment so delish so it doesn’t look tragic that no one wants a book filled with stolen recipes

Reactions: 6
Hellohobsonville, Fluffyduck, Jillyvonjones thanks for the lols! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Awkward that her bean bag post from 5 hours ago only has these two comments, one of which makes absolutely no sense 😂
6E13CE84-3CEB-4D6C-9E7D-E3C82EB039CF.jpeg

happy fresh sheet Friday everyone, I’m doing the laundry as we speak and I simply won’t go to bed until I’ve reset the whole house.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.