Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sitting here reporting the newest bots and she’s literally buying them as I’m reporting them. I assume they’re listed in chronological order as new ones are popping up each time I go back 🤯 or is that not how it works??!
Not again, I’m getting tired

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Ok, I’ve figured out that to be on someone’s close friends, they need to be following you. So one way to see if Simmos close friends is going up or down, would be to check the number of people she’s following and see if it goes up. Process of elimination will also be able to work out a ballpark figure of how many she has currently

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Can’t believe we are already nearing a new thread. My suggestion, although maybe a bit premature: Simone Anderson #15: Twas a few weeks before Christmas and all through the land, Tattlers were wondering when Asher 2.0 would land.
how about thread
Simone anderson #15 ‘Twas a few weeks before Christmas and all over the earth, Tattlers were wondering when will be the birth?

Ok, I’ve figured out that to be on someone’s close friends, they need to be following you. So one way to see if Simmos close friends is going up or down, would be to check the number of people she’s following and see if it goes up. Process of elimination will also be able to work out a ballpark figure of how many she has currently
Nah, I don’t think that’s true, I’ve been on peoples close friends before when they haven’t been following me. Good thinking though.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She just posted Blush Baby paid partnership today ?
Problem is MANY companies I have emailed have replied to say she is still tagging paid partnership even though she is not currently working with them and according to ASA guidelines if it was gifted in the past you have to tag AD. I think she is making everything paid partnership to look like she is still getting work.

Reactions: 12
Her and Nicola used to be quite tight mates. They both used to post quite a few posts out together etc....yet another mystery to solve 🧐
And it appears that BB had weight loss surgery and skin removal. This might be common knowledge ( I just discovered it today :ROFLMAO: )

Problem is MANY companies I have emailed have replied to say she is still tagging paid partnership even though she is not currently working with them and according to ASA guidelines if it was gifted in the past you have to tag AD. I think she is making everything paid partnership to look like she is still getting work.
Ewww that would be weird though? Having her nails done by another company and tagging BB? Surely even Simone wouldn't be that simple?

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe we are already nearing a new thread. My suggestion, although maybe a bit premature: Simone Anderson #15: Twas a few weeks before Christmas and all through the land, Tattlers were wondering when Asher 2.0 would land.
Simone Anderson #15: Twas a few weeks before Christmas, scams being witnessed first hand, Tattlers were wondering when Asher 2.0 would land.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s high time Simmo followed the usual path of an influencer who’s work has dried up: join a pyramid scheme and eventually just disappear
I feel like she would be a good fit for real estate. “This absolutely devine home could be yours! A refuge from the hustle and bustle of busy life. I just love the colour scheme in here, beige is just so calming! Perfect for working from home and so many beautiful walls for hanging your bespoke art pieces. I am just frothing over this kitchen, you could woop up some incredible meals and impress your besties here to! Contact me today!”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I feel like she would be a good fit for real estate. “This absolutely devine home could be yours! A refuge from the hustle and bustle of busy life. I just love the colour scheme in here, beige is just so calming! Perfect for working from home and so many beautiful walls for hanging your bespoke art pieces. I am just frothing over this kitchen, you could woop up some incredible meals and impress your besties here to! Contact me today!”
“This cupboard would be a perfect spot for hiding all the goods you obtain through scamming charities. How good is that?”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s high time Simmo followed the usual path of an influencer who’s work has dried up: join a pyramid scheme and eventually just disappear
I can just see it now ... "Work with me as I teach you how to be your own BOSS BABE!" :sick:

... I think there's an MLM thread on here somewhere :unsure:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This “felt like Nacho’s” is 100% so her delusional cult members followers will be like “omg yum these look devine! and soOoOoOo much better than Erin’s! Do you have a reel for the recipe because I’m such a thick c*nt I don’t know how to use Google to figure it out myself”
It’s also a way to deflect away front the fact she’s not doing woop anymore. “Pregnant lady wanted nachos which woop doesn’t have on their menu”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.