Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is Simone?
She's having a spa.
But is she? is she actually having a baby?.

It's really easy to take a selfie in the spa. If you aren't sure, ask Asher, or Trenti

Here is the picture of simone having a spa

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Really this is who she wants following her? Its utterly mind blowing. This creep has stolen peoples Children's faces

Edited to add - there are so many of them. You can tell they are bots / creeps / scammers however you want to look at them by their names by their initial photo posted, by the content..
The scary thing is that ALL the legit people that are following her are open access to these bots / scammers too ugh

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Where are the weekly fridge up dates? Last photo with her brother looks like a actually non filter I’m pregnant and you can tell!

Reactions: 3
Wrinkled pants as well. From my own background, those who have money love to ‘gift’ others in a way that doesn’t make them talk. I feel S does this. Presents galore so family and close friends side with her. Seen it in my family and boy does $$& talk.

And obviously this photo wasn’t taken today given the weather. Anything to fill her gram
Totally different outfit from A

This is what I was meaning about not declaring it as a commissionable link. When she shares those links, when people click on them, she’ll get a payment. This is against ASA rules - a sneaky way of getting around not using ‘paid partnerships’. How much is she getting each time someone clicks?! 🤢
Email to ASA being prepared!

Edit - photo attached 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Problem is MANY companies I have emailed have replied to say she is still tagging paid partnership even though she is not currently working with them and according to ASA guidelines if it was gifted in the past you have to tag AD. I think she is making everything paid partnership to look like she is still getting work.
That’s what I’ve been seeing it as for awhile, she tags literally everything she’s ever been given as ‘paid partnership’ daily to make herself appear as still busy & ‘relevant’…

Reactions: 7
New thread suggestion: #15 - Buying bots almost every day, desperate to stay above 316k

Edit:
Or: Buying bots almost every day, real followers falling away, desperate to stay above 316k

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So the ‘backlog’ for the Dom Harvey podcast - do we think that as soon as the next thread opens up, it will be released, as Simone will think that thread won’t pop up when people search for the podcast?!

Reactions: 3
Rhyming land with…land?
Yes land as in location and land as in make an entrance or arrive 😎

Where is Simone?
She's having a spa.
But is she? is she actually having a baby?.

It's really easy to take a selfie in the spa. If you aren't sure, ask Asher, or Trenti

Here is the picture of simone having a spa
I’m pretty sure she has “back stock” as Si-mon would call it of photos that she can share. Laundry basket, the spa, the sheets on the floor for fresh sheet friday etc. she probably takes a few from slightly different angles or moves things a little bit.

I’m pretty sure she has “back stock” as Si-mon would call it of photos that she can share. Laundry basket, the spa, the sheets on the floor for fresh sheet friday etc. she probably takes a few from slightly different angles or moves things a little bit.
The family photo she posted today looks as though it was from when she had that family dinner at the beach on the 23rd October..

Reactions: 11

Agree - and I think she sits on her ass all day, aside from when she’s “not fluffing around” at the nail salon, the beauty therapist, the masseuse, F45. I don’t think sheS anywhere near as busy as she makes out (makeup clients don’t appear to be pounding down her door) and spends most of her time at home thrusting her phone in Asher’s face.

Reactions: 10
Agree - and I think she sits on her ass all day, aside from when she’s “not fluffing around” at the nail salon, the beauty therapist, the masseuse, F45. I don’t think sheS anywhere near as busy as she makes out (makeup clients don’t appear to be pounding down her door) and spends most of her time at home thrusting her phone in Asher’s face.
And reading Tattle 🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.