Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Punctuation would be kind of nice Scamone, as would not making sweeping statements.

Fresh sheet Friday routine is so important for mental health,
Fresh sheet Friday, routine is so important for mental health
Fresh sheet Friday, routine is so important for my mental health
Fresh sheet Friday, routine can be important for some peoples mental health

Can you see the difference Scamone? Can you see how rewording, chucking a comma in makes your statement more relatable and not condescending?
Lol Simmy reading your comment and trying to understand and spot the difference 🤯🧐🙃

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey guys,

Just letting you know on the "Outspoken" podcast today - Amy, Kate and Sophie Taeuber said they have started following Simone and will start commenting on her soon! Anyone want to do a summary for them? Ha

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I believe so. Maybe we all report the new bought bots, and once a day we have a word/number we all report.
? 🤷🏻‍♀️

If you search for random numbers, all the bots come up, e.g. 778 - and about 10 bots would come up!

Nicola / nail person is a ‘bestie’ - no way she pays for it!

Also, that photo of Simone in the wig… it ages her terribly!
Yes, I was doing that for a while, but became despondent as none of my reported bots seem to be deleted. As you say, if we report the new bots bought every day then perhaps we should see some deletions.

Reactions: 2
There’s a post on fb on 30 March where she has the coloured tips possibly making the salad that was used for the pregnancy test thing….

Hey guys,

Just letting you know on the "Outspoken" podcast today - Amy, Kate and Sophie Taeuber said they have started following Simone and will start commenting on her soon! Anyone want to do a summary for them? Ha
When did they start following her? Could that be the reason she deleted the 5 “things I learnt on the internet” reels. I.e things straight from Tattle. I.e people calling her out for her lies and bullshit

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Hey guys,

I don’t know who these are, but could be worth someone messaging them so they’ve got the facts…

She may need to resort to one nail option if she’s going to try and cover things up.
she had the miscarriage day nails from January to April, then on 22nd February she had a new set, back to nude on the 24th and then the 22nd ones on the 25th. Almost nothing she posts is real time.

and poor A - while mum has her feet up ( because pregnancy is a breeze for her) he’s playing with the remote on the coffee table and looks so despondent.

Attachments

Thank you everyone, this is my favourite thread on here. My point is how does she have it together so much?? How is Asher never sick? How does he always sleep through the night? It really does blow my mind
Firstly, I’m sorry to hear it’s been a tough week for you 💜 I agree with the previous sentiments of leaving the housework for now and just looking after you.

Secondly, she doesn’t. She’s a lying liar who lies. And she’s extremely privileged and has access to childcare, a nanny/babysitter, family and friends and a husband to lighten her load.
Oh and her robot vacuum of course.
She became so obsessed with trying to impress people with how amazing her life is that she lied for years about donating to charity and instead pocketed hundreds of thousands of dollars (maybe even commited tax fraud). She is so deep into her lies now that she can’t dig herself out.

• Heart
Hey guys,

it will be the same as when they finally started following Emmylou. They will say how they don’t cover historical behaviour and can’t see how she’s problematic. And of course use tattle as a source while simultaneously trashing the people that post here.

Reactions: 8
This outspoken news is bleeping devine.
Even if they ‘go easy’ it will still cause people to google and get on the tattle train! It may also spark media interest again 🤞

Thank you everyone, this is my favourite thread on here. My point is how does she have it together so much?? How is Asher never sick? How does he always sleep through the night? It really does blow my mind
Mick, it might be worthwhile remembering that people only show you what they want you to see.

I'm sure even the likes of Simone has a 'messy cupboard' that she wouldn't dare show to her audience.

Reactions: 4
New thread title: SA - queen of scams and false advertising, living her life with stolen cha ching.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wait
Firstly, I’m sorry to hear it’s been a tough week for you 💜 I agree with the previous sentiments of leaving the housework for now and just looking after you.

Secondly, she doesn’t. She’s a lying liar who lies. And she’s extremely privileged and has access to childcare, a nanny/babysitter, family and friends and a husband to lighten her load.
Oh and her robot vacuum of course.
She became so obsessed with trying to impress people with how amazing her life is that she lied for years about donating to charity and instead pocketed hundreds of thousands of dollars (maybe even commited tax fraud). She is so deep into her lies now that she can’t dig herself out.
Wait what, she has a Nanny? Not a live in one surely?

Reactions: 1
Hey guys,

Omg I can’t with those girls they are so effing clueless lol

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.