Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This am CF. 4 weeks to go Simon, I wonder if she will go over again and be a Xmas day baby! Hahaha would love that for her.
"We don't wake him from any sleeps" she's literally shown us video of her waking him up?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This am CF. 4 weeks to go Simon, I wonder if she will go over again and be a Xmas day baby! Hahaha would love that for her.
That’s a ‘Tui’ Billboard right there!
“We don’t wake him from any sleeps or naps. Yeah right!”

Reactions: 9
Re the bots, it prob automatically reorders ones she dips below 316k, right?
And she probably puts them through as a business expense - imagine her accountant asking what the transaction is 🤣

although we all know her accountant isn’t squeaky clean after losing his chartered accountant status for misconduct!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Simone Anderson #15. Buys bots everyday while using Close Friends, Reels and Podcasts to try keep the Woman Refuge Scam at bay.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
For anyone reporting bot accounts she’s added a few more overnight. Maybe they drip feed them to her once purchased. Anyway, if two more people report them hopefully they get deleted and we can make her keep dipping below 316,000 😏 feels like a drop in the ocean 🫠
How long do they take to delete. Been reporting hard on Scamming Simone and Elle herselfs accounts and one on EH had a horrible animal abuse video which I reported. Some shared bots on both their accounts are still there. 😕

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
How long do they take to delete. Been reporting hard on Scamming Simone and Elle herselfs accounts and one on EH had a horrible animal abuse video which I reported. Some shared bots on both their accounts are still there. 😕
Meta is a fairly slow moving beast unfortunately and they get hundreds of thousands of reports per hour. For the most part, it will be an automated system working through the reports (bots removing bots - ohhhh the irony). The more reports an account gets then the higher it will likely sit in the priority queue to be reviewed

Reactions: 7
Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.