Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just something random about beanbags! There is a NZ firm that make beanbag beans from plants, which are more eco friendly than the polystyrene ones. We got some and they are brilliant!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
oohhh I’m honoured! Nah, I wish I was making bank posting tattle stuff to my Instagram but not me 😂 I’m a thick bleep who keeps leaving my name up in screenshots so it’s no secret who I am 😂

good morning everyone, has everyone changed their sheets and reset their homes??

View attachment 1720167View attachment 1720168
duck no!! I just pulled the blankets up this morning. I should probably make a reel about how bad of a house wife I am 😔
😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey awesome..... spend USA$300 (NZD500) to get USA $100 discount on Bambini.!! Do you actually use your own money SA to purchase these wannabe pieces for your son?? So expensive so relatable to everyday life Simon 🤪
Ive only just started buying my daughter expensive shoes and thats because im sure her feet have stopped growing and she is the same size as me so if she gets over them mumma gets new shoes 🤣🤣 no way i could spend that much on clothes for a baby fuk that.

Ive only just started buying my daughter expensive shoes and thats because im sure her feet have stopped growing and she is the same size as me so if she gets over them mumma gets new shoes 🤣🤣 no way i could spend that much on clothes for a baby fuk that.
I buy our kids expensive shoes (by expensive i mean adidas, NB etc) but only because one has flat feet and the cheaper shoes seem to make his feet turn inwards and I’ve found that the more expensive shoes work out cheaper in the long run because they don’t wear out as fast. I was buying a cheap pair each every few weeks because they were wearing out

Reactions: 8
Does it really matter who Skete is? We know she's in here (hey!), no one is going to admit who they are so it's semi pointless calling people out.
Unless it's Tagitbaby. Come back baby 😘
I agree, they’re all in here I’m sure!
Lol I would! aaaand iiiif I was them I’d definitely snark on myself or say things to get the convo going 😂😂
But no one is actually going to reveal themselves “hey guys it’s me 🙋🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I buy our kids expensive shoes (by expensive i mean adidas, NB etc) but only because one has flat feet and the cheaper shoes seem to make his feet turn inwards and I’ve found that the more expensive shoes work out cheaper in the long run because they don’t wear out as fast. I was buying a cheap pair each every few weeks because they were wearing out
My son is the same he gets expensive shoes... my daughter wanted doc martins for her bday most money ive spent on one item of clothes for her. Good bye $400 but she wont wear them out 🤣 ive had a pair for 14 years and still going strong.

Reactions: 2
The ✨gOLdEn GOoSe✨ ones Hannah Laity shared she got her TODDLER from the site the other day were over $500 and I almost 🤮
1. I think those shoes are so ugly! Why would I pay for shoes that are already dirty and beat up
2. So effing expensive for shoes your kid will shortly grow out of
3. Who do these inflenzas think they’re encouraging to spend this type of money even “with the $100 discount”??
Sim Sim saying “great time to do some Xmas shopping!” is so incredibly tone deaf! There are so many families struggling to even meet the day to day costs of living, let alone entertain dropping this type of $ on luxuries! 🤬🤬🤬🤢🤢

Lol wow she’s grouchy this morning! Better go fluff about and get a devine self care massage and facial ❤ Namaste b*tches 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The ✨gOLdEn GOoSe✨ ones Hannah Laity shared she got her TODDLER from the site the other day were over $500 and I almost 🤮
1. I think those shoes are so ugly! Why would I pay for shoes that are already dirty and beat up
3. Who do these inflenzas think they’re encouraging to spend this type of money even “with the $100 discount”??
Sim Sim saying “great time to do some Xmas shopping!” is so incredibly tone deaf! There are so many families struggling to even meet the day to day costs of living, let alone entertain dropping this type of $ on luxuries! 🤬🤬🤬🤢🤢

Lol wow she’s grouchy this morning! Better go fluff about and get a devine self care massage and facial ❤ Namaste b*tches 🙏
Yep not enough people call out Hannah for this! Same with not using her own brand of skin care while flouting others that she’s paid for. Oh but she is a solo parent at the moment remember 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 5

This is what drives me nuts about this idiots they shows all this bullshit and there are people who bust their balls and get into debt to have these same things their life style is so far out the gate who could live like that. Yes i spent lots on boots for my daughter but its taken me most of the year to put the money aside and all the xmas gifts ive got ive either used after pay or layby or got clothes from shein or ali express. People like simon do my head in. O well off to do my dishes in a sink of water like the peasant i am. 🤣 and no im not washing the sheets coz i cant be fuked.

Reactions: 13
Ooohhh “bestie” is coming for the birth!! 🍿🍿

…. And she’ll have more content next week with extra sheets to wash and a guest room reset 😅 busy busy!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Or is this the one getting married? Sheets are different but yes, love to see how Nada gets the yellow out as didn’t sue use to bleach them?

Reactions: 5
Yep not enough people call out Hannah for this! Same with not using her own brand of skin care while flouting others that she’s paid for. Oh but she is a solo parent at the moment remember 😉
Far out life is haaaaard single parenting with no help, and your whole (already extremely wealthy and privileged) life gifted/sponsored! We really should give her a break! 😂🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is the Dolce and Gabbana tshirt even real? It looks like the fake ones my dad used to bring back for me from Thailand when I was little 😂. Honestly don’t see the point in buying kids designer clothes (and like of D&G Chanel etc, not addidas), I just presume they’re all fake if I see a kid in anything like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just something random about beanbags! There is a NZ firm that make beanbag beans from plants, which are more eco friendly than the polystyrene ones. We got some and they are brilliant!!
Oh id love to know the brand? I have a beanbag to fill but can't bring myself to buy polystyrene beans for it

Reactions: 3
Far out life is haaaaard single parenting with no help, and your whole (already extremely wealthy and privileged) life gifted/sponsored! We really should give her a break! 😂🤬
Not one to defend her but she has always been vocal that she has both a nanny and family that live with her so at least she’s somewhat honest that she gets a lot of extra help, unlike some influencers around here…

Reactions: 2
Oh id love to know the brand? I have a beanbag to fill but can't bring myself to buy polystyrene beans for it
The company is called EcoBeans. They make plant based beans. I mentioned this because, as we all know, Simone is an eco warrior and very environmentally conscious, and she has a very good household income to afford these beans, but unfortunately she seemed to accidentally choose the cheaper polystyrene beans. 😇😆🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.