Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another long time lurker, first time poster checking in. I’m neither Skete nor Simmo. Just a keen observer of the tea. Thoroughly enjoying the entertainment. As you were 😊

Reactions: 13
No outfit pics for your fluffing around gals dinner 😥

How will I know what you wore? I need at least 4 photos of pretty much the exact same angle to build the full picture.

Are you going to rip asheroon out the portacoffin at 10pm to take him home? Or is trensticle nor hosting his work colleagues tonight so is looking after him?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m waiting for all the questions re her beam bags and how amazing they are. Is she trying to reinvent this trend as seriously I had bean bags in the garden years ago.

Reactions: 4
Long time lurker here. I’m sure Skeet is WindowsandWalls. The clue is the song Get Low by Lil Jon and the East side boys, which has the lyrics ‘Skeet’ and ‘to the windows to the walls’. I was a few years below Skete at high school and her and her mates were obsessed with that song as like their year level anthem
Omg! I feel so privileged to be nominated for the elusive Skete. 😚😚 But nope, not me I don’t charge people for tit posting on Insta. If I was gonna take money like that, I’d do OnlyFans or something ✌🏻😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
“Hey beautiful, saw you at dinner tonight with your friends. Didn’t want to disturb your night but just wanted to tell you what a Devine human being you look like. Asher Roo wasn’t with you but I can tell you’re just the most amazing mum. You’re positively glowing. Enjoy your night”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is probably busy changing a business she owns to charity that she can pretend she donated to it legitimately instead of Womens Refuge back in 2020 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pregnancy announcment was either late July or early August. Can't bring myself to scroll back through her posts, this is based on our tattle thread names.

Reactions: 1
Does it really matter who Skete is? We know she's in here (hey!), no one is going to admit who they are so it's semi pointless calling people out.
Unless it's Tagitbaby. Come back baby 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Was thinking it was hobsonville housewife tbh

oohhh I’m honoured! Nah, I wish I was making bank posting tattle stuff to my Instagram but not me 😂 I’m a thick bleep who keeps leaving my name up in screenshots so it’s no secret who I am 😂

good morning everyone, has everyone changed their sheets and reset their homes??

C80DCC7C-23C4-478B-934C-D9299CFD8CCC.png
4D0A55CE-34C3-4633-A23C-C0787F99DAB2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hey awesome..... spend USA$300 (NZD500) to get USA $100 discount on Bambini.!! Do you actually use your own money SA to purchase these wannabe pieces for your son?? So expensive so relatable to everyday life Simon 🤪

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.