Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having a particularly rough week, broke up with my boyfriend and my house is a pigsty. Accounts like simone really do make you feel like trash. Weekly reset? I can barely eat let alone clean. I can’t imagine how other new mothers feel seeing her content
See how much actual and GENUINE love and support you’ve received on this comment?! Yes we’re all strangersnon the internet, but we actually are caring people with empathy for others!
Sim Sim has zero comprehension of what that feels like! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Surprised Scamone would even let those crocs enter her house, they’re too colourful for her liking

Simone anderson weightloss
Simone anderson before
Simone anderson age
Simone anderson forum

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand the brands. My 18 month old legit lives in big w and Kmart clothes, occasionally bonds and myer (on sale) and the STATE of his clothes, food, dirt- because he is a kid and has fun. How does Asher walk around with stupid crocs- bad for his feet for you, and also tshirts that cost more than some people can spend on groceries for the week?
Tone. Deaf.

Reactions: 20
She would never admit to having covid. That is for peasants. Plus they only go out once per month remember? So of course she’s avoided it 😂
She would never admit to it. When she was a new year's party where there was a close contact exposure event. Simone was isolating at home. never once mentioned anything about isolating just said they are staying at home more. It wasn't until the news exposed that she had been at that same place that it really made sense.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She would never admit to it. When she was a new year's party where there was a close contact exposure event. Simone was isolating at home. never once mentioned anything about isolating just said they are staying at home more. It wasn't until the news exposed that she had been at that same place that it really made sense.
Ah yes, I remember this. I was in my total adoration stage of Simone worship, and was puzzled by her lack of communication about this. Couldn’t understand why my Simmo wasn’t telling us everything!

Reactions: 3
I may have missed it because of how fast the threads are moving, why do we think she’s having her baby now? I thought we thought she was due in Jan?

Reactions: 2
I may have missed it because of how fast the threads are moving, why do we think she’s having her baby now? I thought we thought she was due in Jan?

i don’t think she’s having the baby now. Baby will be here in about a months time, hopefully around scamone’s birthday.

Reactions: 3
This whole “Pokémon shoes” thing reminded me about the time Trent got that Lion King toy for Asher (cause you know that’s what loving parents do) and Simone didn’t want him to get it probably because it didn’t fit the aesthetic. Makes me think she FINALLY let Trenti pick something out again and he picked those shoes.. or she’s just trying to be “relalable” and prove he’s got colourful things but we know they won’t last and now that he’s worn them once to show them off they will be straight in a parcel bag and shipped off elsewhere.

Also I would LOVE to know what she dresses Asher in for daycare.. does he wear all these expensive clothes and she tells the teachers not to allow him to get dirty? Cause my kids wear crappy cheap clothing because they come home covered in paint and play dough and dirt because they are allowed to have FUN.

Reactions: 11
duck I can’t keep up with this thread and I have small children so I can’t reply to everything and I’m just going to bulk reply here 🫠

Shoes: I buy my oldest labelled shoes (Nike, adidas, converse, vans, etc.) and they get handed down to the next child. I only buy in sales so they’re less than $100 a pair but so far they last better than cheap brands and we’ve been able to get more than one child out of them.

Gender disappointment: I always thought I’d have a little girl. I was a dancer (tap, not pole 😂) and thought my little girl would follow in my footsteps and compete the way I did and I couldn’t wait for the adorable outfits and mummy matching clothes. I’m a boy mum, we are done having kids and they’re all boys. I cried for days with each 20 week gender scan because I’d never have that dream fulfilled. I’m over it now and couldn’t picture life without the chaos, but gender disappointment is a thing and it’s ok to admit that you wished for one over the other. The only time it’s NOT ok is when you don’t get over it and you resent your babies …. It’s not their fault they were born that gender so don’t take your tit out on them 🙄

Perfect life facade: duck me kids are hard. My second absolutely tipped our world upside down and I have had postnatal depression for the better part of 3 years now. I’ve had to go under various counselling services just to keep going for my babies. The house is a tip, I look like death walking, we eat hash browns and chicken nuggets more often than I’ll admit, my car is not clean, I can’t remember the last time I did any self care for myself, I cut my own hair because I don’t have time to go to a salon, I haven’t vacuumed the mailbox since we’ve lived in this house and it’s home to several generations of spiders, the gardens are overgrown, there’s leaves on our lawn (I know. We are DISGUSTING), I haven’t done my makeup since my first child was born, and I’m still wearing my maternity clothes because they are peak comfort and I’ve stopped giving a duck. If Simone keeps up the perfect facade with this second child I might actually scream. She’s doing more damage with that facade than she realises and it’s bleeping gross to keep making other mums feel so inferior. It must be exhausting pretending to have your tit together every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Heeeeyyyy Simone, I just love you and your devine family. You are just so relatable showing normal everyday things like how baby Asher goes to daycare with his $200 branded backpack. I wish more influencers would be as real as you. You are just so open and honest about real life. Thankyou soooooo much for sharing babes xx

It took me 25 seconds to find those pricy little shoes. I opened the website and typed pokemon. Maybe your flock need some lessons in Google and search boxes! 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
duck I can’t keep up with this thread and I have small children so I can’t reply to everything and I’m just going to bulk reply here 🫠

Shoes: I buy my oldest labelled shoes (Nike, adidas, converse, vans, etc.) and they get handed down to the next child. I only buy in sales so they’re less than $100 a pair but so far they last better than cheap brands and we’ve been able to get more than one child out of them.

Gender disappointment: I always thought I’d have a little girl. I was a dancer (tap, not pole 😂) and thought my little girl would follow in my footsteps and compete the way I did and I couldn’t wait for the adorable outfits and mummy matching clothes. I’m a boy mum, we are done having kids and they’re all boys. I cried for days with each 20 week gender scan because I’d never have that dream fulfilled. I’m over it now and couldn’t picture life without the chaos, but gender disappointment is a thing and it’s ok to admit that you wished for one over the other. The only time it’s NOT ok is when you don’t get over it and you resent your babies …. It’s not their fault they were born that gender so don’t take your tit out on them 🙄

Perfect life facade: duck me kids are hard. My second absolutely tipped our world upside down and I have had postnatal depression for the better part of 3 years now. I’ve had to go under various counselling services just to keep going for my babies. The house is a tip, I look like death walking, we eat hash browns and chicken nuggets more often than I’ll admit, my car is not clean, I can’t remember the last time I did any self care for myself, I cut my own hair because I don’t have time to go to a salon, I haven’t vacuumed the mailbox since we’ve lived in this house and it’s home to several generations of spiders, the gardens are overgrown, there’s leaves on our lawn (I know. We are DISGUSTING), I haven’t done my makeup since my first child was born, and I’m still wearing my maternity clothes because they are peak comfort and I’ve stopped giving a duck. If Simone keeps up the perfect facade with this second child I might actually scream. She’s doing more damage with that facade than she realises and it’s bleeping gross to keep making other mums feel so inferior. It must be exhausting pretending to have your tit together every day.
Trust me you're the normal one here. I bet you're a great person and have great values. That's what matters most.

P.s several generations of spiders got me real good 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Tap not pole 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.