Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a shame she’s not able to enjoy this pregnancy. It must be exhausting having to keep up with the web of lies, trying to hide the bump, and don’t forget gender disappointment. I’m exhausted just keeping up to speed on tonight’s Tattle posts!
Just go life your life, privately!

Reactions: 13
I had to go back and look for my spelling errors 😂 I use the laughing emoji a lot. It’s my favourite. Here are my other favourites, you’ll see them a lot ✌🏼
ooh interesting.. the throwing up emoji in there.. is that because your pregnancy hasn’t gone perfectly like you like to make out Simone???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Simmo will be loving all this chat on her bump thinking she’s got something over us or like she’s a celebrity. On another note, what’s her obsession with gifting people orchids? So random

Reactions: 3
Has anyone ever contacted the likes of Fair Go about her? Or for any influencers?… Imagine if that Target show was still around, undercover filming the lot of them to expose their true colours

Reactions: 14
What a shame she’s not able to enjoy this pregnancy. It must be exhausting having to keep up with the web of lies, trying to hide the bump, and don’t forget gender disappointment. I’m exhausted just keeping up to speed on tonight’s Tattle posts!
Just go life your life, privately!

I did some washing today and didn’t post it on social media. Crazy 😜

Simmo will be loving all this chat on her bump thinking she’s got something over us or like she’s a celebrity. On another note, what’s her obsession with gifting people orchids? So random
Im pretty sure she’s on the verge of being cancelled so we’ll get the last laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is anyone noticing a theme about all these people such as @tagitbaby @Taptotidy etc who get called out for either being Simone or say something like the whole same swimming lesson time (@instaspinsta) are still lurking in this thread but are silent after being called out… hmm not suss at all.

Reactions: 17
I just threw out a number lol she blocked me so I can’t check what he weighed. She will say she’s not sharing the babies weight because #bodypositivity
If you’re interested

Has anyone ever contacted the likes of Fair Go about her? Or for any influencers?… Imagine if that Target show was still around, undercover filming the lot of them to expose their true colours
Paddy Gower has just had a new series confirmed!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hey hon, I saw you today having your 34563th massage this week so I hope it was divine as you looked quite “heavy” in the shoulders or is that from being weighed down with the quilt you carry around of your woman’s refuge scam? Poor fluff you are! Anyways, while I’m here, do you have an updated code for SMH as your current one (simone10) is invalid? Surely this is a mistake?

Peaceout you boujee beige beast✌✌✌😘😘😘😘
tit……guilt not quilt….thick bleep!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol, you haven’t read through all the threads but you know about the old joke of Trent being stuck in the storage unit. Cool.
And they also said before that every time a new member joins someone says hey Simone but they haven’t read all the threads so how would they know this 🙄 it’s not even every new member as well, no one did it to me because I’m clearly not Simone 😂

Reactions: 11
She’s whipped the credit card tonight after dinner with Erin simpleton and bought a whole lot more bots - get reporting everyone
B3583FF6-4EFF-4455-A921-E233B12051CC.png

I hadn’t even finished reporting this latest lot of bots and more dropped in!! Go to bed simone you psycho

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
i love how much thought goes into her gifts for everyone.. “YOU GET AN ORCHID AND YOU GET AN ORCHID” 🤣
Hey this is a bit harsh. Sometimes she spices it up and gives an orchid and a container of red tofu curry. Mmmm mmmm.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No more washing photos, no more swimming photos, no more woop meals.
For someone that couldn’t help but over share every minute of A’s pregnancy this one there is nothing. Looks like trying to hide due dates.
Without a doubt all videos, reels, lives are pre recorded. I’m expecting pre recorded content for weeks after this baby is dropped to hide the dates.

Reactions: 20
The detective work in this thread is a joy to witness, I’m not gonna lie 😂
I’m only to page 14 of 19. Sorry if I’m repeating anything, I haven’t read all the threads cos you all talk too much LOL.

What are the thoughts on her baby bump that never seems to grow 🤔 I was leaning towards surrogate for ages??
This may not be Simmo because they’ve used the correct “too” and I have never known Simmo to do that. I do agree some extremely suspicious posts though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This may not be Simmo because they’ve used the correct “too” and I have never known Simmo to do that. I do agree some extremely suspicious posts though.
This was prob Erin writing it at dinner for her, hence the ‘too’ . But then again Erin isn’t the brightest crayon in the pack.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.