Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The filming herself crying about the (alleged) miscarriages then straight into ad/discount codes is something else. What a psychopath.
She only seems to remember the one.. strange huh. Said she had two but never talks about the second almost as though she forgot the story she started..

Reactions: 13
just tell us where the women’s refuge receipts are and we will let you off the hook. If trenti is at the storage unit can he bring them home? 😂
They’re tucked up under the storage box full of storage boxes labelled “STORAGE BOXES” so we don’t confuse that particular box with the other boxes of storage boxes.
I’ll flick him a text babes but he’s probably with the lads and might not see it until he’s home xx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It definitely hurt my head and a few back and fourths and calculator but I totally think she's 35weeks!! She has probably told all her friends late Jan 🤣 Hon we can't wait for you to prove us wrong.
Can’t wait for her “early” 9 pound baby 🤣🤣🤣

why is she in her togs at the time?
Oh did you miss that they got a SPA💦

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
36/48 story posts were ads today - that’s 75%

Some of them weren’t disclosed as paid partnerships so don’t worry simone I’ve emailed my friend Catherine at ASA - not that they’ll do anything but you literally have one job for duck’s sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Some of them weren’t disclosed as paid partnerships so don’t worry simone I’ve emailed my friend Catherine at ASA - not that they’ll do anything but you literally have one job for duck’s sake.
I made a complaint about her misrepresenting her involvement with Nada. I wonder if they just have an automation set up where the thousands of complaints about her just go into an email spam folder

Reactions: 7
Are they though? 🤔 I’m just starting to think even her stories are prefilmed and we have no real idea when anything happens in her life.
Oh for sure, there’s not much that posted in real time. She posted the nails 27th September so the bikini photo from today is definitely within a couple of weeks of that date. Same nails as the find fair fiasco too.
B5B5EDE4-E196-4538-AF56-35E36A5E3BD9.png
5FF756FF-F698-48A8-83CC-4CA21FC8E966.jpeg
D5220234-FB0D-4A65-9767-708AA04FA8EE.png

Reactions: 5

You truly are the backbone of this thread hahaha thank you for all that you do ❤🤣 you Devine human you

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I made a complaint about her misrepresenting her involvement with Nada. I wonder if they just have an automation set up where the thousands of complaints about her just go into an email spam folder
Nah, Catherine normally replies. They just don’t do anything about the lack of disclosing paid partnerships because there’s so many.

That’s what I’m starting to think - she does nothing all day but post pre-filmed content.
Also we’d be thick cunts to think it’s only her posting… didn’t she say she has four managers at Outspoken by ODD, surely one of them is tasked with putting posts up and monitoring comments…

You truly are the backbone of this thread hahaha thank you for all that you do ❤🤣 you Devine human you
Thanks so much for the head pats, it’s epic!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I had to scroll a long way to see what Asher weighed lol. 9.6lbs apparently.
If she does have an “early baby” what’s the bet she doesn’t put up the weight 😂
I just threw out a number lol she blocked me so I can’t check what he weighed. She will say she’s not sharing the babies weight because #bodypositivity

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just threw out a number lol she blocked me so I can’t check what he weighed. She will say she’s not sharing the babies weight because #bodypositivity
"I've been victimised about my weight my whole life so I'm not going to disclose my babies weight to protect him" .... proceeds to post naked pictures of him online

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.