Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone noticing a theme about all these people such as @tagitbaby @Taptotidy etc who get called out for either being Simone or say something like the whole same swimming lesson time (@instaspinsta) are still lurking in this thread but are silent after being called out… hmm not suss at all.
Shes desperate to try to control what’s said on tattle because she hates that she can’t block this site the way she blocks everyone on Instagram. Otherwise she would lurk without an account and not try to defend herself by commenting.

Reactions: 15
Imagine not being able to fluff around and get a free massage and a free facial weekly, come home to free flowers & free candles... life is truly tough for some

Reactions: 10
Simmo will be loving all this chat on her bump thinking she’s got something over us or like she’s a celebrity. On another note, what’s her obsession with gifting people orchids? So random
I have killed every orchid I’ve ever had, so to me it seems like such an hole move to gift someone a high maintenance flower

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Simmo will be loving all this chat on her bump thinking she’s got something over us or like she’s a celebrity. On another note, what’s her obsession with gifting people orchids? So random
Who takes a gift to dinner unless it's a special occasion?

Reactions: 11
She’s whipped the credit card tonight after dinner with Erin simpleton and bought a whole lot more bots - get reporting everyoneView attachment 1713760

I hadn’t even finished reporting this latest lot of bots and more dropped in!! Go to bed simone you psycho

Omg, she's such a bleeping loser.
What kind of person does this? Oh, yeah, the kind that thinks it's OK to take money from a charity. She's a vile human.

Reactions: 6
Who takes a gift to dinner unless it's a special occasion?
That’s an interesting comment. I think, from a psychological point of view, Simone likes to be seen as the best at what she does. So she needs to be the best influencer, the best mother, the best wife and the best friend. So, being the best ever friend she has to bring a gift; this is designed to show her generosity and superiority. She is trying to prove that she is literally the best friend you could ever have.

Reactions: 29
That’s an interesting comment. I think, from a psychological point of view, Simone likes to be seen as the best at what she does. So she needs to be the best influencer, the best mother, the best wife and the best friend. So, being the best ever friend she has to bring a gift; this is designed to show her generosity and superiority. She is trying to prove that she is literally the best friend you could ever have.
Yep, it’s all about wanting people to be envious of her and needing to have a circle of people who worship her. Narcissists never do anything just to be nice

Reactions: 16
Yep, it’s all about wanting people to be envious of her and needing to have a circle of people who worship her. Narcissists never do anything just to be nice
I have often wondered why she has so many ‘besties’, and so many well known people defending her behaviour (who say that Simone has people unjustifiably trying to tear her down, its all tall poppy syndrome and bullying and that people are jealous of her ’success’). You have to assume that these people have not fully researched the Women‘s Refuge Donations, or noticed any of her problematic behaviours, because, once you have seen Makaia Carr’s statement, the truth is there in black and white. That statement says so much.

Reactions: 8
How is she gonna spin the birth date (if it doesn’t match/add up)? “We kept it quiet because of all the bullying and speculation online and talk about my body, blah blah blah” Because unless all her followers know about this site, her thick bleep followers won’t even know what she’s on about because she curates her echo chamber to look like she’s so loved and has the best following. So please, show everyone where the bullying is Simmo? Oh wait… you’d need to link people here and you don’t wanna do that do you! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

They also do everything to control the narrative - like making reels about a gossip site to try and do damage control so that people believe them again. 😂 Just to hijack your comment and add to it 😝

Reactions: 5
I had to go back and look for my spelling
Have we had a whole lot of new people join this thread? 😂 I absolutely can't keep up with this thread atm 🥸💕
Haha just Simone, trying come in and change the conversation to suit her narrative for another pitty Reel but we not thick cunts and she's easily spotted. 🤣 quite the entertainment especially comming from saying we have no life's and desperate house wife's she seems to have a lot of time making new accounts and comments spinning the yarns. 🤣🤣

Things I learnt from the internet " I haven't pre recorded content or won't be "faking content". I haven't done this ONCE in 7 years and I don't plan on starting now!" Quote from the one & only
Omg they could make some great Tui Billboards out of that. Yeah Right🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sooo it gets mentioned here yesterday that she showed us her belly heaps with A and her talking to him, stroking etc etc and this one nothing…cue this morning “laying in bed chatting to and connecting with our boy, such a special part of our routine blah blah” ffs 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bad spelling must run in the family 😂
Erin has to be one of the dimmest people on the gram. Remember when someone messaged her about the dangers of showing her naked baby online and she replied, I tit you not, “Aye?”

Erin has to be one of the dimmest people on the gram. Remember when someone messaged her about the dangers of showing her naked baby online and she replied, I tit you not, “Aye?”
Receipt attached.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.