Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The filming herself crying about the (alleged) miscarriages then straight into ad/discount codes is something else. What a psychopath.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Ok, my bet is on this scenario:

She wants to jump on the engagement train of talking about miscarriage. Which is tit that there is such a thing, I know, but this influencer life. So she spins a yarn about a miscarriage or two and thinks she’s making it more plausible by putting in a date. But because she’s not sharpest knife in the drawer, she fucks up the dates. And now here we are, with her trying to be shifty about the due date

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Joined tonight at 7.26pm. That your new account @Taptotidy. Don't take the surrogate Bait guys! 🤣
My first thought when I saw this comment.
Its her spelling errors, the use of the word “joy” and the laughing emoji, which is very simon. Oh and then the comment at the end trying to get a convo going…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has anyone else thought that maybe she did donate all that money to the shelter but couldn’t speak about it or show receipts until now due to legal issues? I’m just wondering what this podcast is going to reveal, I can not wait to hear.
No not for a second.

Who has the screenshot of her sitting in the chair with Asher and she has they grey tshirt on, and the bump was v large. What date was that?
Why, are we still questioning her bump? Is it still “tiny” (almost non existent)?

Joined tonight at 7.26pm. That your new account @Taptotidy. Don't take the surrogate Bait guys! 🤣
Hahahaha I was waiting for this. Every time there’s a new member someone cranks out the “HEY SIMONE” card. I have no doubt she’s lurking in here somewhere but it’s not this thick bleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I've looked everywhere and no March nails recorded every colour but March she hasn't take a photo with them and tagged who does them. So are theses nails similar to test?
If yes she would of found out in March she's pregnant which could make her due end Dec/Jan depending what date her cycle started? Seems strange alot of conent with said nails is deleted or not recorded as only pic I could find. Which could align with said MC Feb x2 mc not adding up.
Or pic three she would of got pregnant late april and found out May and due end Jan like someone said she has comfrimed threw friend of friend and Scamone just trying duck with us and try gain sympathy engagement along the way and keep pp guessing. Thoughts.
I believe she deleted all this content when people lined up her nails and being pregnant and promoting unsafe products to use while pregnant

Reactions: 7
Found in a previous thread - 4 October
Baby bump

View attachment 1713538
No that’s just a big poo waiting to come out, she’s not lying about her due date because she “misled” everyone about her miscarriages.

The detective work in this thread is a joy to witness, I’m not gonna lie 😂
I’m only to page 14 of 19. Sorry if I’m repeating anything, I haven’t read all the threads cos you all talk too much LOL.

What are the thoughts on her baby bump that never seems to grow 🤔 I was leaning towards surrogate for ages??
Lol no. She edits her entire body all of the time. She can’t afford a surrogate even if she did lie and con hundreds of thousands of dollars out of her followers under the guise of donating to charity. She spent it all.

Reactions: 4
My first thought when I saw this comment.
Its her spelling errors, the use of the word “joy” and the laughing emoji, which is very simon. Oh and then the comment at the end trying to get a convo going…
I had to go back and look for my spelling errors 😂 I use the laughing emoji a lot. It’s my favourite. Here are my other favourites, you’ll see them a lot ✌🏼

Attachments

Reactions: 2
seriously- why does anyone think she wouldn’t lie about her pregnancy due date or having two miscarriages when she allegedly committed tax fraud and definitely lied for years about donating money to charity and only donated AFTER she was PUBLICLY AND REPEATEDLY blasted for not donating?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hahahaha I was waiting for this. Every time there’s a new member someone cranks out the “HEY SIMONE” card. I have no doubt she’s lurking in here somewhere but it’s not this thick bleep 😂
That’s exactly what Simone would say 👀😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
seriously- why does anyone think she wouldn’t lie about her pregnancy due date or having two miscarriages when she allegedly committed tax fraud and definitely lied for years about donating money to charity and only donated AFTER she was PUBLICLY AND REPEATEDLY blasted for not donating?
I’m still shocked that she wasn’t completely cancelled after the womens refuge scandal. If it comes out that she lied about miscarriages she will be the most hated person in New Zealand. Surely people won’t look past that??
I’m guessing that the ones who are ok with her ripping off WR are ones who have never needed the services of such an important organisation.

I used to work closely with women leaving abusive relationships in my last job and WR are priceless. The work they do is invaluable.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
People are puzzled by it. Someone who has seen her in real life says that her bump is much bigger than her carefully angled photographs show.
And where is that someone now? Have they posted again? I can’t remember their name.

Reactions: 1
Yea we shut down the surrogate chat a while ago! Let’s not get fooled into rehashing it!
I’m genuinely sorry, I didn’t realise this had already been talked about. I haven’t read through all the threads 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m still shocked that she wasn’t completely cancelled after the womens refuge scandal. If it comes out that she lied about miscarriages she will be the most hated person in New Zealand. Surely people won’t look past that??
I’m guessing that the ones who are ok with her ripping off WR are ones who have never needed the services of such an important organisation.

I used to work closely with women leaving abusive relationships in my last job and WR are priceless. The work they do is invaluable.
She wasn’t canceled because she lied to anyone and everyone that she donated under Pretscherer instead and people believed her. She took the influencers who were bold enough to stand up to her to court for trying to tell the truth. She legally gagged them from talking about it, took up valuable court time that could have been used for far more serious and important cases. She will never admit what she did because she’s so deeply obsessed with appearing to have a perfect life. Oh and the tax fraud thing. I’m guessing that would be jail.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m genuinely sorry, I didn’t realise this had already been talked about. I haven’t read through all the threads 🤦🏼‍♀️
just tell us where the women’s refuge receipts are and we will let you off the hook. If trenti is at the storage unit can he bring them home? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

thing is, no one is likely to publicly call out someone lying about a miscarriage.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.