Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was public! and its still there . Someone has asked re due date and she has replied we haven't shared the DD this time
But why? She shares her half naked child, she shares her crying on camera. It’s so odd. She is probably expecting to go over with her pregnancy and have baby at 41weeks, and then will claim baby came 3 weeks early which gives her another month up her sleeve to continue on with her lies

Reactions: 7
Something else to note: her posts are in no sort of chronological order meaning she prepares content in advance. So all the things she claims to do in a day are also a lie.

FRESH SHEET FRIDAY MIGHT BE HAPPENING ON A bleeping TUESDAY - AND ONLY ONCE A MONTH 🤯

Which explains why her sheets that she claims to obsessively wash once a week look so bleeping manky

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Interesting there is no mention on Doms pages anywhere about her podcast upcoming???

Reactions: 1
She’s further along than she’s willing to tell. These nails were from end of September and she’s posting the pic today 😂
The detective work in this thread is a joy to witness, I’m not gonna lie 😂
I’m only to page 14 of 19. Sorry if I’m repeating anything, I haven’t read all the threads cos you all talk too much LOL.

What are the thoughts on her baby bump that never seems to grow 🤔 I was leaning towards surrogate for ages??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m only to page 14 of 19. Sorry if I’m repeating anything, I haven’t read all the threads cos you all talk too much LOL.

What are the thoughts on her baby bump that never seems to grow 🤔 I was leaning towards surrogate for ages??
People are puzzled by it. Someone who has seen her in real life says that her bump is much bigger than her carefully angled photographs show.

Reactions: 4
I’d love to see her in real life to see just how pregnant she actually looks!! I’m so curious as to why she looks like she’s hiding her bump sometimes, eg, the gender reveal she definitely looked to be not revealing herself towards the camera??? Has anyone here ever seen her out and about?
Wasn’t there people in here who went to swimming lessons at a similar time, and someone else whose kid went to daycare with A? Where are they at??

Reactions: 3
She’s just hiding it with angles. The angle at the mirror, side on. Camera up higher than normal. On tiptoes etc. Plus probably the filters and editing sue does. But she will claim she carry’s small even though the pictures candidly caught here say otherwise.

Reactions: 3
I think we give her entertainment with these baby due dates! Personally, I’m not that concerned. She’s been secretive for a reason probably to cover up her lies. She could have easily said, no we won’t be sharing but she wants to make drama out of it. She’s taking photos using angles so it’s not obvious how pregnant she is. I find this disgusting as she’s all about body positivity. And, her I carry small comments can’t always hold up. I’m tall and did carry small- small enough for doctors to be concerned but even if she was near the end of her pregnancy, I was showing more than she appears to be.
She’s not doing reels of washing etc because she knows in here screen shots are captured that will show her true size.
Obviously her followers don’t follow her every minute if someone are still congratulating her pregnancy and asking what’s she having so engagement isn’t there.
I thought that too OR they are fake!

Just so that I’ve got the timeline of events straight in my head - did she announce the miscarriage or the pregnancy first?

She’s hiding it so that people don’t work out how far along she is and unravel her lies.

Cue a post somehow trying to cover up the lies as she’ll be reading on here and formulating her next step.

Here’s a tip Scamone - don’t lie and you won’t have to make up more lies to cover up the original lie.

It must be exhausting keeping up so many facades at once
Her engagement rate is very low so my bets are she is gearing up for another tit show reel🤣🤣🤣

But why? She shares her half naked child, she shares her crying on camera. It’s so odd. She is probably expecting to go over with her pregnancy and have baby at 41weeks, and then will claim baby came 3 weeks early which gives her another month up her sleeve to continue on with her lies
Cause she thinks she is a Kardashian🤣🤣🤣🤣 Bur remember she is the crackerjacks version of a Kardashian🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Her engagement rate is very low so my bets are she is gearing up for another tit show reel🤣🤣🤣

Cause she thinks she is a Kardashian🤣🤣🤣🤣 Bur remember she is the crackerjacks version of a Kardashian🤣🤣🤣🤣
But she has no time to fluff around remember so how can she make reels 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

speaking of crackerjack, I found this old one, another stellar job with the proofreading scamone ADerson😂

caption “HANDS UP IF YOU SCAMMED A CHARITY!”

D9919448-8127-4BC3-9B54-521218DD0AB2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Joined tonight at 7.26pm. That your new account @Taptotidy. Don't take the surrogate Bait guys! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hey hon, I saw you today having your 34563th massage this week so I hope it was divine as you looked quite “heavy” in the shoulders or is that from being weighed down with the quilt you carry around of your woman’s refuge scam? Poor fluff you are! Anyways, while I’m here, do you have an updated code for SMH as your current one (simone10) is invalid? Surely this is a mistake?

Peaceout you boujee beige beast✌✌✌😘😘😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who has the screenshot of her sitting in the chair with Asher and she has they grey tshirt on, and the bump was v large. What date was that?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.