Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which would mean 35 weeks goes back to 7th March, she claims she had a mc 3rd Feb, (chemical loss at 3-5 weeks, most women are not aware they are having a chemical and think it's period, 28days later from 3rd Feb is early March when she would of found out she was pregnant! Am I a THICK bleep or have I just worked that out?
And apparently someone said on here she didn’t go see a health professional after the miscarriage too which is so odd!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ok, so that would put conception at March which if it’s true, she’s extremely lucky to conceive after miscarrying on 22 Feb. unless she’s even less intelligent than we give her credit for and she made the miscarriage date up after she found out she was pregnant and didn’t do her due diligence to make the lie believable
It was the 2nd 3rd of Feb I remember looking right away when said the date what she posted.

Reactions: 1
Which would mean 35 weeks goes back to 7th March, she claims she had a mc 3rd Feb, (chemical loss at 3-5 weeks, most women are not aware they are having a chemical and think it's period, 28-32days later from 3rd Feb is early March when she would of found out she was pregnant! Am I a THICK bleep or have I just worked that out?
This requires some clever deduction work, so not a thick bleep today!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I've looked everywhere and no March nails recorded every colour but March she hasn't take a photo with them and tagged who does them. So are theses nails similar to test?
If yes she would of found out in March she's pregnant which could make her due end Dec/Jan depending what date her cycle started? Seems strange alot of conent with said nails is deleted or not recorded as only pic I could find. Which could align with said MC Feb x2 mc not adding up.
Or pic three she would of got pregnant late april and found out May and due end Jan like someone said she has comfrimed threw friend of friend and Scamone just trying duck with us and try gain sympathy engagement along the way and keep pp guessing. Thoughts.
This was posted 22nd March. If you zoom in you can see she has a yellow French tip on her ring finger which would tie in with the yellow tip in the pregnancy test photo 😊 She had different colour tips on each finger.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
This requires some clever deduction work, so not a thick bleep today!
It definitely hurt my head and a few back and fourths and calculator but I totally think she's 35weeks!! She has probably told all her friends late Jan 🤣 Hon we can't wait for you to prove us wrong.

Reactions: 11
So I've looked everywhere and no March nails recorded every colour but March she hasn't take a photo with them and tagged who does them. So are theses nails similar to test?
If yes she would of found out in March she's pregnant which could make her due end Dec/Jan depending what date her cycle started? Seems strange alot of conent with said nails is deleted or not recorded as only pic I could find. Which could align with said MC Feb x2 mc not adding up.
Or pic three she would of got pregnant late april and found out May and due end Jan like someone said she has comfrimed threw friend of friend and Scamone just trying duck with us and try gain sympathy engagement along the way and keep pp guessing. Thoughts.
The first post on her feed….from today..
They are not her current nails

I agree. In the first feed post they are pink. In the photo from the wedding I think it’s a gold glitter.
Is adashiko still partnering?
I think she found out end of Feb early March. Her nails could be the below and this post was when she was in Sydney for some your cycle event

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Is that photo of her in her togs from (tOdAy 🤥) public or in close friends? Because if it was public she’s deleted it as no longer there! Hi Simone!!

Did the reason ever come to light? Who was it?
Fuller Figure Fuller Bust. She apparently did it for privacy reasons for the baby, which would’ve made total sense but she made it weird by posting stories and question boxes where she pretended to be pregnant, then carried it into baby’s life by adjusting vaccination dates etc. The lie clearly got a bit overwhelming and probably could’ve been best avoided by just saying “won’t be revealing baby’s birthdate as we want to keep it private!”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
So would make her due 12 December give or take a week. Which was actually the week my baby was surpose to be born! (13th) 🤍✨️

No Hon it's because you literally due any week and had get it all done.

We see you. 👀👀👀👀👀
Oh so she does know how to apologise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm sure someone mentioned the amount of PR stuff they had seen today.....I think Simon may have seen the post aswell 🤣
It like that everyday though 🤷‍♀️

Fuller Figure Fuller Bust. She apparently did it for privacy reasons for the baby, which would’ve made total sense but she made it weird by posting stories and question boxes where she pretended to be pregnant, then carried it into baby’s life by adjusting vaccination dates etc. The lie clearly got a bit overwhelming and probably could’ve been best avoided by just saying “won’t be revealing baby’s birthdate as we want to keep it private!”
That’s actually a plausible reason - Simone’s reason (if what we’ve deduced is true) is to cover her absolutely abhorrent lies.

Omg these stories showing Asher taking his bib and clothes to the laundry bin after his dinner! He’s literally like her trained little dancing monkey! 😩 and again! STOP👏FILMING👏YOUR👏CHILD👏IN👏HIS👏NAPPY👏FOR👏THE👏GRAM!!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Omg these stories showing Asher taking his bib and clothes to the laundry bin after his dinner! He’s literally like her trained little dancing monkey! 😩 and again! STOP👏FILMING👏YOUR👏CHILD👏IN👏HIS👏NAPPY👏FOR👏THE👏GRAM!!
I saw them before and now they’re gone? Did she suddenly remember why it’s not ok to share half naked photos of your kids online?

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.