Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean…..come on….how bleeping good and supportive are these Embrace crops? Excuse the dodgy tan line. I basically did yoga and I had to keep separating my boobs.
It's not the crop supporting her boobs as she claims in her advertising, it's the fact she has breast implants that don't move like natural boobs do! False advertising yet again!

Reactions: 11
Last SS is from the video talking about her black chin hair.. which is exactly what happens when you dermablade your face (I suffer PCOS so started dermablading and now can never stop)
She has, on numerous occasions, answered this question in her stories about whether it grows back thicker etc....her answer is always no...really Simon? Do you know what hirsutism is do you? PCOS sufferers often have it....I'm one of them! Yet again giving out advice with her non existent medical degree.

Reactions: 7
She has, on numerous occasions, answered this question in her stories about whether it grows back thicker etc....her answer is always no...really Simon? Do you know what hirsutism is do you? PCOS sufferers often have it....I'm one of them! Yet again giving out advice with her non existent medical degree.
If you have a screen shot, you should send it to the ASA, as wouldn’t that count as medical advice?

Reactions: 3
I simply cannot with her stories showing the Māori colouring book. I am part Māori and this is disrespect to the highest. She’s being paid to promote something she can’t pronounce let alone understand, will never get out again, and is fake gushing over. It’s bad enough that she has appropriated artworks in her house. Why oh why did this collective use her. Profiting off Māori yet again.

you’re amazing at copying & pasting…..Ka Pai, Semen. Gross that this company is even associating themselves with someone who has no respect for the Māori culture!! Gross, gross, gross!!!
It’s disgusting. She won’t even know what those words mean. Who is going to email this company. Enough is enough.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I simply cannot with her stories showing the Māori colouring book. I am part Māori and this is disrespect to the highest. She’s being paid to promote something she can’t pronounce let alone understand, will never get out again, and is fake gushing over. It’s bad enough that she has appropriated artworks in her house. Why oh why did this collective use her. Profiting off Māori yet again.

It’s disgusting. She won’t even know what those words mean. Who is going to email this company. Enough is enough.
I was coming to say the same thing she cant even speak about it just shares some writing on a couple stories.

Reactions: 8
Kia Ora Simone you missed the macron on Ngā - apart from that, nice copy and paste.
You’ve never acknowledged our culture apart from your artwork (nice cultural appropriation!)
Gross that you are now posting because you are being paid to. This is not tika (you may need to look this up).
Mā te wā.

Reactions: 26
Perhaps she’s had a sleep in?
Ohh no I forgot she’s always up at the crackerjack of dawn to do 32 loads of washing.
Simon surely tonight must be a woop night since you have it 4 times a week? Can’t wait to see what’s for dinner you devine human Xx
Crackerjack of dawn... I'm dead 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry for my ignorance, but why is it called dermablading and not just shaving?
Hi Trenti, I believe it's using a single blade at a 45 degree angle rather than a regular razor. It's used generally to exfoliate and make make up go on easier and gets rid of peach fuzz. I wouldn't have thought you would do your chin as generally peach fuzz is only on the side of your face and maybe cheeks, but I am no expert

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have no idea to be honest lol that's what my Dr called it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'm no help
If done by a professional the top layer of dead skin is removed (derma meaning top layer) so a deeper form of exfoliation. Yes the hair comes off but thats not the reason for doing dermablading its more to do with a deeper exfoliation. Not a face shave!!!!

Reactions: 6
Don't take the bait..... we all know each others opinions and curiousty around this but someone digging for a new sympathy Reel for engagement.
@Taptotidy we see you Hon.
Those very moments aye Simone? If you look back to the day you claim this happened, it’s your usual symphony of how perfect you want everyone to think your life is. You want everyone to think you’re so genuine yet if this did actually happen, you pretended it wasn’t happening and carried on posting as usual that day.

• Wow
Don't take the bait..... we all know each others opinions and curiousty around this but someone digging for a new sympathy Reel for engagement.
@Taptotidy we see you Hon.
my heart goes out to anyone who has had a loss or has trouble conceiving. Big hugs to anyone in here who has been in that position.
I can’t say the same for Simone, sorry but she can’t pull this card to try and deflect from everything else.

Simone anderson donations
Simone anderson miscarriage
Simone anderson charity scam
Simone anderson women’s refuge

So 55 minutes ago she’s crying and now 4 minutes ago she’s just posted about her massage? Not sure if these have all been filmed today as nails look different.
in any case I’m pleased you’ve found some time to fluff around simone.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.