Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could be an investor in Nada- but surely that would make her a Shareholder and she’d show on companies office?
There are three shareholdings - two are the founders and the other is Jessica Riddiford, Kela Gurnsey and Rebecca Turner - so unless any of those three ladies have ties to Simone?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I think either way, she has misled people into believing that she started Nada. Whether people love her or dislike her, they’re of the belief that she started the business - someone sent a message to Skete saying that Simone had copied Dazz’s idea with Nada.

Nada may be regretting whatever arrangement they have with her now so they’re sticking to “brand ambassador” which is essentially what she is.

Reactions: 4
The other funny thing is that she doesn’t even have Nada on display in her bathrooms or on her kitchen counter.. obviously the bottles don’t fit her aesthetic but surely if it was “her business” she would have had a say in the design and made them how she wants them to look.. OR maybe they just aren’t that good after all that she uses other hand washes etc.

Reactions: 13
The other funny thing is that she doesn’t even have Nada on display in her bathrooms or on her kitchen counter.. obviously the bottles don’t fit her aesthetic but surely if it was “her business” she would have had a say in the design and made them how she wants them to look.. OR maybe they just aren’t that good after all that she uses other hand washes etc.
Yeah the reviews on their Facebook page aren’t exactly great….

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I mean yes but also Embrace IS her business and she never wears that and constantly wears other brands so…🤣
….who knows with this woman, her lies and truths are one and the same, I don’t know how she keeps anything straight!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean yes but also Embrace IS her business and she never wears that and constantly wears other brands so…🤣
….who knows with this woman, her lies and truths are one and the same, I don’t know how she keeps anything straight!
Well she keeps her hair straight using her gifted GHD straighteners 😂 pity she wasn’t part of their latest PR event

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually bought the re.stor tablets from Countdown and love them! The Dazz glass cleaner is amazing and the only cleaner my friend has found that doesn’t streak her glass splash back. The restore liquid pods are also awesome. So lots of alternatives to Nada that actually work.

the eco-store refil concentrates are ok but they were a little too concentrated so you need a massive spray bottle or it’s too foamy (I tried the bathroom cleaner).

Ettique also do cleaner concentrates - I haven’t tried them but I love their beauty products and I assume they put the same R & D into their cleaning products

Reactions: 6
Well she keeps her hair straight using her gifted GHD straighteners 😂 pity she wasn’t part of their latest PR event
She should have been - the reels were like a montage of white privilege. Although, there was no one over size 8 invited by the looks so being a normal size she might not have met the criteria. This is more of a complaint about GHD than Simmo (for once I don’t think she’s at fault)

Reactions: 8
It would genuinely be nice if she would share content/feedback of items that she’s actually purchased herself? For a change. Or is her entire house literally nothing but #gifted and #ad 🫤

Reactions: 7
This is the strangest use of space. The door goes inwards so you can’t really stand by the sink with the laundry basket open. You can’t open the other door fully as it will hit the door.
Also what laundry detergent is she using? I thought Nada came in a cylinder container? Unless she’s just shoved something else there? Hate that she named it laundry detergents feel no need for the ‘s’ really.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
It would genuinely be nice if she would share content/feedback of items that she’s actually purchased herself? For a change. Or is her entire house literally nothing but #gifted and #ad 🫤
That’s why it’s so hard to trust influencers. They are being PAID to tell you how great a product is

Reactions: 14
Has anyone else thought that maybe she did donate all that money to the shelter but couldn’t speak about it or show receipts until now due to legal issues? I’m just wondering what this podcast is going to reveal, I can not wait to hear.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I get the feeling he leads a team of sales people and they are successful, therefore he is as well.
Edited to add: Simone always posted about going trips that Trent was awarded and she went along.
Guess what car I followed to work this morning?! A bleeping canons rep car 🤦🏼‍♀️ can’t escape her & trenti.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s why it’s so hard to trust influencers. They are being PAID to tell you how great a product is
Yup - beginning to feel that if an ‘influencer’ is promoting it, then I 100% don’t want to buy it…they’re having the opposite effect these days

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.