Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if close friends at least got this raw and real content first….
I can confirm CF didn't get anything more than what was shared with everyone else. Guess it's hard to stick to posting your "authentic self" when you are far from authentic to begin with.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The first post on her feed….from today..
They are not her current nails
🫤

Is adashiko still partnering?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So what exactly is happening with the Pebbles, digital harm legal case with Simone?

- Simone settled with Makaia <confirmed there was no donations made prior to 2020>

- Pebbles won her appeal against Magnolia Kitchen

- absolutely zero update on Pebbles and Simone’s case?

Reactions: 5
So what exactly is happening with the Pebbles, digital harm legal case with Simone?

- Simone settled with Makaia <confirmed there was no donations made prior to 2020>

I don’t think Peebles can legally provide updates. Case is ongoing.

Reactions: 4

I don’t think there’s an update yet but best case scenario would be Pebbles winning and Scamone ordered to pay her legal fees which Pebbles then donates to Women’s refuge

Reactions: 9
I don’t think there’s an update yet but best case scenario would be Pebbles winning and Scamone ordered to pay her legal fees which Pebbles then donates to Women’s refuge
If Simone did have to reimburse Peebles then I don’t think Peebles could afford to donate all her costs. She is in a much less financially advantageous position compared to Simone. Simone is earning how much a month from her CF alone? Was it $5000 a month? More?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Okay…. Anyone else think Simmo shared that cringe crying video cause of all Sketes stories? Yano like, don’t forget about my sad times guys 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Maybe she realised her IG feed is just one long, monotonous "AD" fest with zero other content (besides cute stuff from A.) - I was literally about to come on here today to say that.... then this few seconds of tears as an intermission between MORE ADS!!.

She really needs to face facts - a single story of "authentic" simone isn't gonna cut it - it's a cynical move that most of us can see through... just like your dress Simone... see-through AF.

1667871709609.png

Reactions: 6
If Simone did have to reimburse Peebles then I don’t think Peebles could afford to donate all her costs. She is in a much less financially advantageous position compared to Simone. Simone is earning how much a month from her CF alone? Was it $5000 a month? More?
Capped at 500 members, at $9 a month = $4,500. That’s a really decent amount for her to donate to charity each month. We look forward to her ‘paying it forward’ and showing receipts.

Reactions: 16
Hi simple simon as per usual your grammar, punctuantion, and spelling is about as good as your ability to provide proof of trent forsyth canon simone anderson women's refuge donation receipts. I'll let you figure out what you have done wrong this time. I'm unsure why businesses partner with people who find the simplest grammar so challenging.

Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t it be neat if IG / FB gave you the option to ‘ignore all sponsored or paid advertising’ posts from certain influencers, there used to be some I didn’t mind following way back when they were still slightly authentic… but the more and more ‘paid’ ads they push, the more I unfollow

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just here to provide some receipts (this is how it is done Simone)
Her country chicken recipe is stolen from countdown and the tofu receipe from Dish. I found something pretty similar for the bok choy recipe (notes said to add peanut butter and the recipe included making own chili oil but i wasn't 100% sold on it)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.