Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the strangest use of space. The door goes inwards so you can’t really stand by the sink with the laundry basket open. You can’t open the other door fully as it will hit the door.
Also what laundry detergent is she using? I thought Nada came in a cylinder container? Unless she’s just shoved something else there? Hate that she named it laundry detergents feel no need for the ‘s’ really.
And as if she even uses these baskets! She never lets any washing pile up, it’s straight into the washing machine the second you take it off!

Reactions: 5
Has anyone else thought that maybe she did donate all that money to the shelter but couldn’t speak about it or show receipts until now due to legal issues? I’m just wondering what this podcast is going to reveal, I can not wait to hear.
Then why would Makaia Carr’s legal statement, signed by Simone‘s lawyers, say there were no donations before June 2020? If there had been previous donations then they would have been mentioned.

Reactions: 17
Has anyone else thought that maybe she did donate all that money to the shelter but couldn’t speak about it or show receipts until now due to legal issues? I’m just wondering what this podcast is going to reveal, I can not wait to hear.
The podcast will reveal nada (lol). The women’s refuge charity scam will not be addressed and Simone Anderson will talk about the mean people bullying her online and how it affects her.

Simone anderson paid partnerships
Simone anderson brand ambassador
Simone anderson donations
Simone anderson online bullying
Simone anderson family
Simone anderson pregnant
Simone anderson due date
Simone anderson podcast

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No, that’s not what is refelected in Makaia Carrs legal statement…

Reactions: 6
This is the strangest use of space. The door goes inwards so you can’t really stand by the sink with the laundry basket open. You can’t open the other door fully as it will hit the door.
Also what laundry detergent is she using? I thought Nada came in a cylinder container? Unless she’s just shoved something else there? Hate that she named it laundry detergents feel no need for the ‘s’ really.
Mate, she has about 10 storage boxes in the cupboard labelled “other” - you need to lower your standards 😂

READY

TO

ROLL
she makes it sound like they’re about to go on bank heist mission

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you reckon Makaia hate watches Simone??? Do you think she reads tattle? She must get so much joyment if she does read here🥳🥳🥳

edit - Wtf? Is joyment even a word🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What I don’t get is how people buy her bullshit- if she had legitimately made the donations she “claims” to have prior to Makaia/Pebbles call out, surely any “normal” person would have just produced the receipts = end of conspiracy/whole thing would have disappeared! Only someone who is guilty/has something to hide would lawyer up/not produce evidence & quickly make “hush” donations to suit the narrative! The fact that she still tries to spin more lies around the lies already told to make herself look better is just unbelievable - give it up love & fall on your sword! Admit your wrongs & move on with your perfectly beige life! (Or go unpack & repack your nappy bag from your hectic day 🤦‍♀️ can’t wait to see her with 2)…

Also those tags for “ad/my business” if I were the brand she has put that on with not owing my business ie. Edwards & Co and I owned that business I would be pissed - you don’t own it love, just put ad & stop being lazy or trying to make yourself look more important than you think you are!

Reactions: 19
Hi Simon, I see you've changed the first image seen in the highlights there. I feel so blessed and privileged that a devine woman like yourself would take the time out of you clearly very busy day to take on board what a measly pleb of a thick bleep like me has to say on a forum you claim to not read!
You're such a sweetie and an inspiration and I hope you have a phenomenal day. Honestly, following you has been a game changer!
Xx

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Semen is rather quite this AM??? Anything on CF???
Perhaps she’s had a sleep in?
Ohh no I forgot she’s always up at the crackerjack of dawn to do 32 loads of washing.
Simon surely tonight must be a woop night since you have it 4 times a week? Can’t wait to see what’s for dinner you devine human Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Last SS is from the video talking about her black chin hair.. which is exactly what happens when you dermablade your face (I suffer PCOS so started dermablading and now can never stop)
Sorry for my ignorance, but why is it called dermablading and not just shaving?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.