Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Partner' is one of those funny words in business that could mean many things ...

... a bit like when a large corporate calls their HR people 'HR Partners' ...

... or when a CA / law firm calls its head honchos 'Partners'

In this case it does sound as if she has a financial stake in the company (in my view, at least)

Reactions: 2
What’s with all the influencers suddenly using the word Divine, when describing something. I’ve noticed it a lot in the last week. All spelt the proper way. Are they all trolling Simone haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
'Partner' is one of those funny words in business that could mean many things ...

In this case it does sound as if she has a financial stake in the company (in my view, at least)
In this case, Simmo has literally said “ad/my own business” implying that she owns or part owns it. Everyone that has mentioned her involvement with Nada was under the assumption that she owned it which right there is proof that her messaging is deceptive.

Reactions: 12
Amaia lashes
Another one bites the dust 😂

I have a feeling maybe she has shares in the company or something along those lines? Who knows with Simmo though!

Reactions: 5

I have a feeling maybe she has shares in the company or something along those lines? Who knows with Simmo though!
Shares would show on the companies office records, and guess what there’s nada in her name

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What’s with the crotch shot of Asher on CF?! Is that a screenshot of a video?
This is incredibly inappropriate I don’t understand how anyone can film their baby/child and share it without a single thought of how it could be taken and used by sick individuals.
it makes me so uncomfortable to see it and so angry to think of how she cares more about money than her baby’s privacy or safety.
consent matters. He cannot consent to her sharing images and videos of him, he is a baby. The default should therefore be to not share it.

Lawyers are expensive
Not if they’re #gifted #collab

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf how can she just blatantly lie about this and how do they have no idea?!?
How can she blatantly lie about donating ALL MONEY made from selling her gifted clothing for years? It’s Simone. Lying is like breathing to her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Amaia lashes
This paragraph rang warning bells.

I would assume scamming simone has wellpaid lawyers who have drawn up any contracts to her benefit. That way she probably has the upper hand, hence the comment it was on going, and they didn't have the ability to cancel easily, without perceived or actual financial loss, and threatened litigation. This may reflect why recently other business's haven't been easily able to cancel her "services" once they are aware of issues.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Honestly bring on the Dom Harvey podcast and I hope she does mention Tattle on it. Send more people here so they can read the truth Simone Anderson.

Reactions: 15

She’s not listed as a shareholder on the companies website and as far I’m aware it’s not a publicly traded company.

Reactions: 6
This paragraph rang warning bells.

I would assume scamming simone has wellpaid lawyers who have drawn up any contracts to her benefit. That way she probably has the upper hand, hence the comment it was on going, and they didn't have the ability to cancel easily, without perceived or actual financial loss, and threatened litigation. This may reflect why recently other business's haven't been easily able to cancel her "services" once they are aware of issues.
Maybe a give a little for the company to hire lawyers to get out!

Reactions: 5
Simone being a brand ambassador for Nada and saying it’s her business would be like HMHC being a brand ambassador for New World and saying that’s her business 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe they consult with her on what they think people need from their cleaning products? But that would make her a consultant, not an owner.

Also, Scamone is not an accurate representation of what the everyday person needs in a cleaning product

Most of us don’t vacuum our letterboxes and fake grass

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.