Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse me? I did not become a CF to “perv” on Asher. I’m only reporting back on what she’s sharing on her CF list and only if anything remotely interesting. TBH, it’s a waste of my $9 as it’s duck all content but raking one for the team. Might give it another month then I’m done.
I know you’re taking one for the team so it wasn’t aimed at you or any of the others here that are getting the scoop (not that there seems to be much anyway)
I was meaning her followers that choose to stay as CF for the next month and giving her another $9 after knowing she only really posts Asher.

Reactions: 9
Really? HoW come he dropped out? I find that quite sad and trying to think she was part of that decision
I am not sure why he dropped out. I do remember Simone said they had both dropped out of their degrees. I think he was doing engineering, and Simone was possibly doing a business degree.

Reactions: 3
Remember that time Trent forsyth canon was in the navy for like 3 days. I think he did it to get the free bag coz she always wanks on about the navy bag

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Guys!!! Still with Cute and Co. She’s taking her stash outta the cupboard to do a giveaway!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cue the drink bottle by Asher’s breakfast this morning 🤦🏻‍♀️ I find it super awkward her life’s so dull these days that her posts revolve so much around what we talk about here…….everything but SCAMMING THE WOMENS REFUGE that is.

Reactions: 21
Cue the drink bottle by Asher’s breakfast this morning 🤦🏻‍♀️ I find it super awkward her life’s so dull these days that her posts revolve so much around what we talk about here…….everything but SCAMMING THE WOMENS REFUGE that is.
She seems to spend more time here than even the most keen tattlers spend here. So strange!

Reactions: 11
Let’s give her the VIP scammer member badge for participation

Simone anderson podcast
Simone anderson chocolate brownie
Simone anderson net worth
Simone anderson age

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No pity party reel this week - how sad it’s about the only interesting content she posts (even though it’s as fake as her claims of donating to charity)

Reactions: 3
tit guys WHAT IS GOING ON TODAY?!? No morning nap, an unscheduled fluffy, an unscheduled cookie! Well and truly switching up the routine/schedule! ✨ShE’s WiLd!!!✨ 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.