Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad she addressed why she sits on the floor, after it being questioned on here haha. Also promoting YET another brow tint company…. This is just getting ridiculous. I go to lash noir and can guarantee the tint lasts at least 3-4 weeks, if not more. Highly doubt she would even be using those products. I also don’t think the company will be to impressed with the screenshot she posted of her “mid sneeze” with there company name on the post

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok, so on the Memorial plaque post this user used a laugh reaction which piqued my interest. Based on their history they use the laugh reaction to things that Simone probably thinks are ridiculous, likes anything vaguely in support of Simone or bashing Skete. Also this was one of her favourite tag lines with the laundry basket that she no longer seems to mention.
I was a bit suspicious of that account too. They were defending the over the top eyebrows.

Reactions: 3
The last 24hrs.
ABSOLUTELY not missing out on a thing.
ABSOLUTELY scam and I'd love to know how many cf drop off this month.
Get that water bottle away from A immediately! He knows it’s not his scheduled ‘cup of water’ time! What is he thinking?!? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Get that water bottle away from A immediately! He knows it’s not his scheduled ‘cup of water’ time! What is he thinking?!? 😂
Looks like Trents, poor boy probably thirsty and bringing to mum to open but he's only aloud to play with it. Poor A 🥺🥺🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Looks like Simone is a partner in the Nada business. Be interesting to know the legal standing of her partnership status. Found this from earlier this year
Yep I posted this on another thread. She states she and Trent are partners with NADA but they aren't as far as any legal places say

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What’s with the crotch shot of Asher on CF?! Is that a screenshot of a video?

Who was the MVP keeping track of Embrace sales? How are they going after the ‘Halloween’ sale?

And how many CF are currently subscribed?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I’m glad she addressed why she sits on the floor, after it being questioned on here haha. Also promoting YET another brow tint company…. This is just getting ridiculous. I go to lash noir and can guarantee the tint lasts at least 3-4 weeks, if not more. Highly doubt she would even be using those products. I also don’t think the company will be to impressed with the screenshot she posted of her “mid sneeze” with there company name on the post
And don't forget the Lash Friday to make them lush

Reactions: 1
The last 24hrs.
And if people do stay in her close friends after this month looks as though they are staying to watch Asher.. which is disturbing in itself the fact that these people are basically paying for that let alone Simone posting him for the internet to see and scamming more people.

Reactions: 11
The last 24hrs.
it basically looks like she’s just exploiting her child for $9 a pop, per month.

like a virtual child zoo

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Who was the MVP keeping track of Embrace sales? How are they going after the ‘Halloween’ sale?

She's rubbing his leg, we all cuddle our babies and pat them and rub their backs etc but with all her God knows followers wouldn't be the smartest move. But she's a thick bleep so not surprised she's made it conent. 🥺 poor A all I can say.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Maybe they could donate to womens refuge to make up for Simone’s lack of donations since they align with her (gifted pump, defending Simone refreezing thawed breastmilk)
She is so far up Simone’s arse. I messaged her once and she gave me the seen. She’s a real rude bleep and worst thing is I bought one of her expensive breast pumps!!! Yuck?!

It was me🤦🏻‍♀️ My cart got overwhelmed and half of it vanished like the woman’s refuge money so my numbers were wrong. I do have the figure of a full cart before Hallowen so I just need to add all again and kinis rhay new number by my old number - I’ll do tomorrow🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
And if people do stay in her close friends after this month looks as though they are staying to watch Asher.. which is disturbing in itself the fact that these people are basically paying for that let alone Simone posting him for the internet to see and scamming more people.
Excuse me? I did not become a CF to “perv” on Asher. I’m only reporting back on what she’s sharing on her CF list and only if anything remotely interesting. TBH, it’s a waste of my $9 as it’s duck all content but raking one for the team. Might give it another month then I’m done.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.