Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at those tagit posts, it reminded me. When she did her CF Q&A about how social media worked, she mentioned about putting GST and tax aside as soon as the payment for a contract comes in and then the rest is hers to spend. Her words were "so ill put GST aside and 39% tax......" So that goes to show her income in well into 6 figures. 39% tax bracket is $180k plus!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Looking at those tagit posts, it reminded me. When she did her CF Q&A about how social media worked, she mentioned about putting GST and tax aside as soon as the payment for a contract comes in and then the rest is hers to spend. Her words were "so ill put GST aside and 39% tax......" So that goes to show her income in well into 6 figures. 39% tax bracket is $180k plus!
Doesn’t surprise me. On another site she stated *cough a friend of their accountant stated* that Trent was on $300k plus and she was on even more.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This stands to reason, as she gets (or used to get) $5000 a post (according to the contact of a contact) when advertising a company. Add on all the income from the affiliated codes, and easily over $180,000. Didn‘t tagitbaby say she gets thousands per month from active wear codes alone?

Reactions: 3
This stands to reason, as she gets (or used to get) $5000 a post (according to the contact of a contact) when advertising a company. Add on all the income from the affiliated codes, and easily over $180,000. Didn‘t tagitbaby say she gets thousands per month from active wear codes alone?
And income from Simone’s Second Hand Wardrobe on Facebook

Looks like Simone is a partner in the Nada business. Be interesting to know the legal standing of her partnership status. Found this from earlier this year

Looks like Simone is a partner in the Nada business. Be interesting to know the legal standing of her partnership status. Found this from earlier this year
Ok, so NZ definition of a ‘Partner’.
0AA8C7CB-4708-47BB-8774-D2BF830149C0.jpeg

But she is not mentioned at all on the Nada website, on companies office as either a Shareholder or a Director? So what exactly is her role?

Attachments

The

He only works for Canon but I guess bcoz he "strives to make a difference in people's lives" by working there, he must be worth $300k. Yawn 🥱
I get the feeling he leads a team of sales people and they are successful, therefore he is as well.
Edited to add: Simone always posted about going trips that Trent was awarded and she went along.

Reactions: 5
Doesn’t surprise me. On another site she stated *cough a friend of their accountant stated* that Trent was on $300k plus and she was on even more.
I worked for Canon previously and I can tell you Trent will not be on $300k, he would be on max $150k as a regional sales manager , including his car allowance.

Not according to NZ Companies office, no shareholder or director. ‘Partner’ is a title that means either liability, equity or simply just a title with nothing attached to ownership

Reactions: 16
They must waste so much of their income on crap if they can’t afford their ‘dream home’ yet.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.