Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The

He only works for Canon but I guess bcoz he "strives to make a difference in people's lives" by working there, he must be worth $300k. Yawn 🥱
I thought Trent had not completed his degree? Yet he has Auckland University on his biography/ curriculum vitae?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
The

He only works for Canon but I guess bcoz he "strives to make a difference in people's lives" by working there, he must be worth $300k. Yawn 🥱
Canon has ‘regional sales managers’ in each town he is one of many. When I worked there the sales reps earnt more then the sales manager due to commissions. Normally the sales managers were ‘failed sales reps’. It’s not hard to sell a photocopier and demo where the red and green button is. It’s a cheesy competive industry with a used car sales men approach. Canon is the Mazda of the photocopiers, I would of through she would want him to work at xerox where its more the Mercedes of photo copiers.

I thought Trent had not completed his degree? Yet he has Auckland University on his biography/ curriculum vitae?
I noticed that, it’s misleading and fraudulent when he doesn’t have his degree as he dropped out

Reactions: 21
Looking at those tagit posts, it reminded me. When she did her CF Q&A about how social media worked, she mentioned about putting GST and tax aside as soon as the payment for a contract comes in and then the rest is hers to spend. Her words were "so ill put GST aside and 39% tax......" So that goes to show her income in well into 6 figures. 39% tax bracket is $180k plus!
Remember she will only say and tell us what she wants us to hear. I would not believe any word that comes out of that mouth. After all she tells us she uses Woop 4 days a week we yet to see said fridge or woop meal, she said she doesn't care if she drops to 1000 followers but pulls out credit day every few days to top up 316k, she says mental health doesn't effect her, yet uses the metal heth card when companies try drop her.
She's a Pathological liar.

Simone anderson womens refuge
Simone anderson embrace
Aimeone anderson Make up
Simone anderson scam

Reactions: 12
Come back tagitbaby! We want someone to call us thick cunts so we don’t have to do it ourselves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Doesn’t surprise me. On another site she stated *cough a friend of their accountant stated* that Trent was on $300k plus and she was on even more.
I’m in sales. A RSM would not get 300k plus. He would get under 150k . I don’t think a national sales manager would get 300k.

Reactions: 15
I’m in sales. A RSM would not get 300k plus. He would get under 150k . I don’t think a national sales manager would get 300k.
A national sales manager is around $180k. The nz CEO and CFO of Canon would be just reaching $250k-$300k. The girl talks so much smack.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I call BS on $300k +
These Canon salaries are from 2020 - so easily add 8-10% of salary increases (based on CPI over the past two years).
His role isn’t listed on that granted, but maybe $150k+
Noway. He’d be on atleast 180k to 200k plus bonuses etc if his team meet their quota’s. Hubby had a job lined up very similar and the pay is amazing!!!

Reactions: 2
It's a bit like this one....can anyone say camel toe? It was like that the whole time she was filming.
Is a V for Vagina🤣🤣🤣

Well I guess this is what the $9 for close friends gets you - her raw authentic self!

For the records - close friends subscribers are:
@bigbeigeape
@Butt3rfly
@#Simon
And looks like new member @ItsMe1983 is also taking one for the team
We don’t get many CF updates….

Does she not post much?? Does she write any content??

Reactions: 5
I call BS on $300k +
These Canon salaries are from 2020 - so easily add 8-10% of salary increases (based on CPI over the past two years).
His role isn’t listed on that granted, but maybe $150k+
Those are also australian jobs but nz $ would they make that much here for those same roles?? Australian wages are better than nz..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.