Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, does anyone know if Sims Instagram handle has always been on the Nada main page as shown below?
weird that it’s there because
1. it’s a business page and
2. If she’s only a brand ambassador why would it be there and not the founders of the company’s handles?

Whoops here’s the pic!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Also, does anyone know if Sims Instagram handle has always been on the Nada main page as shown below?
2. If she’s only a brand ambassador why would it be there and not the founders of the company’s handles?

Whoops here’s the pic!
I can’t be 100% sure, but I think it’s always been there. So weird. I guess maybe the founders thought it would sell better with Scamone as the face of it - when likely the opposite holds true.

I can’t be 100% sure, but I think it’s always been there. So weird. I guess maybe the founders thought it would sell better with Scamone as the face of it - when likely the opposite holds true.
I looked about a month ago and it was there.
But it's just there... like it has nothing with it. It's weird.

Reactions: 4
I miss the laundry basket 😭
It will be because the bump was evident in the videos

why is she tanning on a Wednesday when that’s normally a Thursday job? Will we get an early fresh sheet Friday this week? Are they heading away on Friday for a baby moon? It’s been a while since she’s had a gifted weekend away, it’s been a few weeks since they took Madoox to the doubletree..
View attachment 1716301
Also… nails?

Came to say the same thing! Guys guys something is happening on Friday because she's tanning a day early! And this is the problem with sharing every moment of your life and having such a fucked up schedule, it's obvious when something is up.
No you’re not quite right, Friday will be the maternity shoot which is why she’s tanning early. Probably gonna chuck a Demi Moore and pose naked.
Omg Simone and Trent will be in jeans and topless, with him holding her bump from behind and her “tastefully” covering her boobs with a sheet. Beige of course.

I didn’t even notice that but all good, we will find out who Skete is one day 😂
Your name starts with a b if we ignore the # 👀🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Whoops here’s the pic!
I wonder if the business isn’t going too well and they either thought would help to imply she’s a part owner or are trying to shift public perception of a failing company and product to her

Reactions: 1
This recipe sounds delicious but why does it look like she smashed it? Is it supposed to be all cracked like that?? Is it actually Auntie Jodie’s or is it another stolen recipe??
I’ve never made brownie before so I don’t know what it’s meant to look like 🤷🏼‍♀️
No it’s not meant to be that bad. They can crack a bit, but usually it’s not too bad if you let it cool fully before cutting it.

Reactions: 2
Trent’s matching tracksuit is giving me the 💩 he’s tucked up in such an effiminate way.
I vote the maternity shoot, in her mind she’s a bleeping superstar.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if the business isn’t going too well and they either thought would help to imply she’s a part owner or are trying to shift public perception of a failing company and product to her
Or is it a tax avoidance thing? Her not being actually named on the company register details?

Not accusing, just thinking out loud, so call off the lawyer Scamone!

Reactions: 2
I am 99% sure I know which profile is skete 😂 tempted to message her to get her to confirm but doubt she would admit. Love a good mystery 😂

Reactions: 7
I’m waiting for someone to ask why the SMH code doesn’t work anymore 😂
It’s pretty embarrassing when even Erin Simpleton is getting more partnerships than Scamone.
I’ve asked lol, but don’t want to share her response in case she will catch out it’s me and I’ll be blocked haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s the followers like on that account? Any bots or is it just 31k of her besties?
A handful of bots but they mostly look like actual follower's, I didn’t scroll too far down.
so the friend she had over for dinner tonight, I have actually known for years and years, we have a mutual friend group, however haven’t seen them in a long time. Will be an interesting conversation next time I do

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.