Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You bet I am. Watching it now too✌✌
the plot twist with her and Serena 🤯

I’m actually frothing with excitement at the prospect of all Simmo’s bullshit finally catching up with her and watching her inevitable fall from grace.
Frothing I tell ya.

Also, I’m pretty sure the term “frothing” in this context first came about from the Inbetweeners where the really horny guy was describing horny girls and it’s not referring to frothing at the mouth. So whenever I hear an influencer say it it makes me gag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
No you’re not quite right, Friday will be the maternity shoot which is why she’s tanning early. Probably gonna chuck a Demi Moore and pose naked.
Omg Simone and Trent will be in jeans and topless, with him holding her bump from behind and her “tastefully” covering her boobs with a sheet. Beige of course.

Your name starts with a b if we ignore the # 👀🤣🤣
Hahahahahaha it does too 😂 I didn’t even realise 😂 people probably suspecting me to be Skete now and I’m definitely not. I don’t even live in NZ, I live in Australia hence why when I post it’s usually the middle of the night for the NZ people haha

Reactions: 4
So many PR events happening and yet Simone is nowhere to be seen. Such a shame 🤣
Also very odd how we would get posts of the laundry basket multiple times a day, every day religiously, and suddenly stopped! Not that I am missing that at all, was such a bore 🥱

Reactions: 6
Of course skete is in here, the place she originally bagged out is where she gets most of her content from. No shade but who gives a tit who she is lol.
Same as who gives a tit who simmo is. She can bag us out all she likes about having no lives because we’re apparently “trolls” but she’s the disgusting influencer who stole money from a charity and people will never ever ever EVER forget this no matter how she tries to spin it. No one even knows who we are Simmo but absolutely everyone knows how Much of a greedy and disgusting human you are.

Reactions: 22
There must be a real good reason Simmy is doing her tan tonight, cause not only is it a Wednesday but she’s up past her bedtime!
I think she started doing it on a Wednesday which is strange as her reason for new sheets was always about the tan? Maybe this one doesn’t stain?
Also no laundry basket because you guys always catch a snap of her and prove how pregnant she is compared to her angled photos🤣

Reactions: 3
So many PR events happening and yet Simone is nowhere to be seen. Such a shame 🤣
Also very odd how we would get posts of the laundry basket multiple times a day, every day religiously, and suddenly stopped! Not that I am missing that at all, was such a bore 🥱
Probably doesn't want anyone to take a picture of how pregnant she is.

Reactions: 7
I assume they filmed her feet after comments made here about her ugly sandals? So she is 100% going to mention this site. Can’t wait for all the new users to join us 😂
I don’t think she will refer to tattle, just ‘online bullies’, who are ‘sending’ her bullying messages.

Reactions: 12
How embarrassing that despite buying bots several times a week the follower count keeps going down. Nice engagement rate Scamone, might be time to announce your due date or another pity reel?
6327E83B-1C20-411C-91C4-7498AD8358B2.png
4D9BF1FB-7ED9-4562-98BC-DE558161A178.png

simone anderson online bullies
Simone anderson due date
Simone anderson pregnant
Simone anderson bots
Simone anderson feet
Simone anderson Dom harvey
Simone anderson influencer
Simone anderson online bullying
Simone anderson charity scam
Simone anderson influencer forum
Simone anderson donations

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh suprise suprise!!! She has deleted ALL HER WEDNESDAY REELS😳😳😳🤣🤣🤣🤣

They are no longer on here page🙈🙈
Probably deleted because when the podcast comes out a lot more people will put two and two together and realise she ripped those comments from here, edited them, made out that she was sent those directly, and used them for pity. She wont want more people going WTAF and realising she isn’t right in the head.

Reactions: 24
Probably deleted because when the podcast comes out a lot more people will put two and two together and realise she ripped those comments from here, edited them, made out that she was sent those directly, and used them for pity. She wont want more people going WTAF and realising she isn’t right in the head.
This is 💯 the reason they’ve been deleted, or she will reshare them to bring more traffic in

Reactions: 14
Oh suprise suprise!!! She has deleted ALL HER WEDNESDAY REELS😳😳😳🤣🤣🤣🤣

They are no longer on here page🙈🙈
She’s likely going into damage control mode now that the word is out that she’s lied about donating to another charity.

The day Meta deplatforms her will be one of the best days in history

Or have those reels been made CF only?

Reactions: 10
She's not shared a live moment of herself for a bit - suspicious much

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.